or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 865

post #12961 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran84 View Post
 

I've gone with my AW 13 size (29) as I take the same size as the model in most clothes and he is wearing 29 and so I figure that should be okay. I expect them to be a little looser, but I also took my AW 13 size in the AW 15 mid waist, and while they're also a little looser, they still fit fine. A 28 is always  a little too small for me.

 

Just pulled the trigger and ordered black and blue raw both in the same size as all my SS16 jeans

hope they fit the same on the waist

post #12962 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran84 View Post

SSENSE have just stocked the raw black and indigo D02. Black is actually made in Italy and the indigo in Japan. I've ordered one of each as they look to be a good skinny fit on the model at least, and I've been waiting for the raw indigo to be re-stocked for ages (they hadn't been re-stocked online or at stores here since AW 2013). I'd always prefer to order from the online store or in store as I've had experiences from some other retailers with stuff arriving badly packed, or with a ridiculous amount of tagging making items difficult to even try on (LVR with their string and tag through the arm and sleeve of t-shirts for example), but at this stage I'm not prepared to wait and see if they arrive elsewhere. Hopefully they'll be good.

SSense packaging is nothing special. Literally just a brown box.
post #12963 of 15051
I'm sure it's been asked plenty of times. But what sizing for Skates?
I'm an 11.5 and seems the 44 (same sizing as my SL Sneakers) was too small. Seems they run TTS. Just sharing. Lame now I have Palm skates that are slightly small. If anybody has 44.5, let me know. Thanks
post #12964 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post

Just pulled the trigger and ordered black and blue raw both in the same size as all my SS16 jeans
hope they fit the same on the waist

They should. Seems the measurements are identical to last season. But I do believe this season is to be fitting skinner, not 100% sure though.
post #12965 of 15051

Anyone have experience with the SLP Raw denim MIJ ? It's the raw indigo from SSense. They fit just like FW15 D02's. 

 

I just brought them true to size, and they fit amazing, but I could of gone a size up for a little bit more room. Will they stretch or shrink?

post #12966 of 15051


The suede chains went from preorder to not available. Hopefully that means they're shipping out to boutiques soon!
post #12967 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA4Lyfe View Post

I'm sure it's been asked plenty of times. But what sizing for Skates?
I'm an 11.5 and seems the 44 (same sizing as my SL Sneakers) was too small. Seems they run TTS. Just sharing. Lame now I have Palm skates that are slightly small. If anybody has 44.5, let me know. Thanks

 

Skates run true to size. I also had the same problem as you, so I just took out the insole :)

post #12968 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post



The suede chains went from preorder to not available. Hopefully that means they're shipping out to boutiques soon!

The side Zipper (fw13) style was so much better frown.gif
post #12969 of 15051
Wonder if the permanent biker jeans will become slimmer.. Like fw13/14

As some this season jeans are to be more skinny fit
post #12970 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yexu5y View Post

Skates run true to size. I also had the same problem as you, so I just took out the insole smile.gif

I wear a 42 in CPs, 43 in SLP boots, and had to size up to a 44 in skates.
post #12971 of 15051

I saw this on Farfetch recently. Never seen a version of the varsity jacket like this before. Is this new Vaccarello stuff or just a FW16 item that wasn't bought by other retailers? 

 

Gotta say, I wish there were more things I wanted to buy this season, I've only picked up some mid waisted black raw hems and a sweater so far. 

 

And not to keep harping on about it but I'm still trying to find the red cheetah print varsity from FW14 in a 42. If anyone has one or has a lead on one, PM me!

 

 

post #12972 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet 2th View Post
 

Is this new Vaccarello stuff or just a FW16 item that wasn't bought by other retailers? 

 

FW17 will be Vaccarello's first collection, so even things that aren't a part of the current FW16 collection weren't overseen by him. SS17 was created under Hedi's team, and it appears as though they're letting some of those items bleed into FW16. That being said, I can't be sure if that varsity is FW16 or SS17 (I'd guess FW16), but it definitely wasn't designed under Vaccarello.

post #12973 of 15051
that's correct. the hedi design team stuff isn't too bad, what little we've seen. they had instructions to just create a kind of best of/rehash collection for ss17. the rest remains to be seen.

the varsity is fw, it's pretty good actually, nice weight of fabric.

i really like the leathers this season, there's a nice range of lamb and calf in different designs. the guitar leather's pretty great.
post #12974 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yexu5y View Post
 

Anyone have experience with the SLP Raw denim MIJ ? It's the raw indigo from SSense. They fit just like FW15 D02's. 

 

I just brought them true to size, and they fit amazing, but I could of gone a size up for a little bit more room. Will they stretch or shrink?

That's not good for me as I found AW 15 D02 raw black to be far too loose in the knee area. How did you get them so quickly?

post #12975 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran84 View Post
 

That's not good for me as I found AW 15 D02 raw black to be far too loose in the knee area. How did you get them so quickly?

 

Two day shipping, they do fit snug to the skin like the model on ssense. sorry about that, I was comparing it to a AW15 grey denim d02 that I have. I don't have the black raws yet :) 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.