KVA? KVA is shit. SS17 collection was like wtf.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 849post #12721 of 150477/7/16 at 3:06pmpost #12722 of 150477/7/16 at 3:47pmpost #12723 of 150477/7/16 at 3:55pmpost #12724 of 150477/7/16 at 4:05pmpost #12725 of 150477/7/16 at 5:04pm
Oh fuck every time I think I'm not going to spend more cash on clothes I keep having to bring myself back to reality: that I won't buy anything in the sales from other brands (hard not to)/that I won't eat/generally live life cos I need to spend it on SLP
Dusted off the grey SS14 jeans that I managed to buy off the group BNWT a few months back. They've got subtle distressing and knee rips - quick shot with SS15 jodhpurs (slightly lighter colour than the tan/cigaro/sigaro/whatever from this season and a bit worn in ) - I love that they have the same super skinny fit as FW13. I've become slightly neurotic about the cut of jeans - I love when they're so tight that they wrap/bunch around your knees and at the hem opening I don't mind stacking as long as they're really skinny - looks OK IMO. As Kieran has mentioned in the past one of the worst things is 'baggy knees' and to extend on that, I hate when you can feel the knees have 'bagged out' and start sagging/slipping - then the jeans just feel weird on haha.
Thinking what else will go with these light grey jeans.. think they were styled with leather duckies/western boots or something originally but I always feel leather is a step too far up for me in dressiness, so I'm looking forward to seeing how those jodhpurs in grey from SS17 turn out as pictured here:
Also, quick shot of my (far too tight) knee blowouts with the SS16 jodhpurs in the slightly darker shade:
I'm really hoping they re-release (super) skinny jeans for SS17. I spied a blown out knee jean in the SS17 images as well, here's hoping they're akin to the original, but hard to say from the pics whether they're skinny or not:
lastly - wish I had enough disposable cash to drop SLP on my girl - she'd look great in a damn fox fur heart shaped cape :post #12726 of 150477/7/16 at 6:45pmpost #12727 of 150477/7/16 at 6:53pmpost #12728 of 150477/7/16 at 7:09pm
i feel you neon - same problem, good thing it's the last. i have to be a bit selfish because my list of necessities from this season is longer than hers. but i am disappointed with the heart studded leather - i really liked the runway version. though the production version is definitely more wearable. the heart fur is already down to the last one on ysl.com. i doubt there were many but still. finally, there really isn't much from the couture collection available for purchase. we were hoping to try on some more of the dresses, and definitely one of the jumpsuits.
looking good as always ohyehh. so jealous of the blowouts. i much prefer stacking on the light denim. but all of my black denim is either no break, or slightly cropped. maybe i would consider some stacking on the aw13 black denim. someone find me a oil stain version in a 29.post #12729 of 150477/7/16 at 8:53pmpost #12730 of 150477/7/16 at 10:06pmQuote:
This isn't really true. Washed jeans had some slight stacking, but the majority of models in the raw black had their jeans hemmed with no break or slightly cropped, with only a few exceptions.
I like stacking, I like them hemmed with no break, and I like a slight crop. All look good, and all have been shown by Hedi, but if you had to pick one look that is quintessential Saint Laurent, then it would be no break / slightly cropped as 90% of runway looks and campaign photos have been this way.post #12731 of 150477/7/16 at 10:52pm
@ohyehhh Jeans look perfect buddy. Fuckin' awesome.
Feel the struggle with black leather boots too, seem to only wear them with black jeans but Ive seen others pull them off with a variety.
I think the grey jeans would be good with any colour suede chelseas or something like the santiags too.
Poor month this one :( Otherhalf turning 25 so managed to pick up a handbag from the outlet and ordered her some shoes she tried on a while ago but never copped.post #12732 of 150477/8/16 at 1:52am
Therattler, I forgot to reply to your post on altering knitwear. I have never done it as I find the knitwear to fit okay on me without alterations. In fact, in some knits I have, the arm holes would be too high to fit over the shirts nicely due to the arm holes being quite large in the shirts (I only wear a few knits over shirts anyway, preferring to wear most knitwear with nothing underneath). If you do decide to alter it, then I think I'd maybe look into a knitwear specialist as I'm not sure it's a job that a tailor who specialises in suits would be able to do (I could be wrong though).post #12733 of 150477/8/16 at 7:53ampost #12734 of 150477/8/16 at 9:45ampost #12735 of 150477/8/16 at 10:12am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Baggy Dress Shirts 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › New Tie - What to wear with it? 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 12 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 18 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...