Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 847post #12692 of 162507/6/16 at 3:29amQuote:Originally Posted by valedictorian
By the way: I will never buy shoes with cemented soles ever again!
I bought some Gucci oxfords for 400 euro about 3 months ago (when I visited my parents in Europe) and the hot weather in Dubai caused the glue to come off and I looked like bum with loose soles while I have tons of other shoes at home.
Went to a cobbler and he proposed to remove them and replace by a blake stitched sole for 200 dollars.
I reluctantly accepted it because these shoes are still brand new (worn maybe 10 times max), but I learned a valuable lesson.
ouch and that was your first bad experience with cemented shoes? happened to me multiple timespost #12693 of 162507/6/16 at 3:32amQuote:
I've washed a pair of black d02 and found that they shrunk a bit but they did stretch out after a couple of weeks wear; definitely got a bit shorter in length for me also which stayed that way.post #12694 of 162507/6/16 at 3:34amQuote:
Thanks thats good to hear, im having i hard time with the waist now lolpost #12695 of 162507/6/16 at 9:04ampost #12696 of 162507/6/16 at 9:10ampost #12697 of 162507/6/16 at 9:29ampost #12698 of 162507/6/16 at 9:34amhttps://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/saint-laurent/white-sl-01-court-classic-high-top-sneakers/1428203
If I didn't already have the distressed sneakers as beaters I would probably get another sl01h so that I can have one for daily wear and one that is kept optic white.
Edited by thorns - 7/6/16 at 11:16ampost #12699 of 162507/6/16 at 3:06pmpost #12700 of 162507/6/16 at 4:22pmpost #12701 of 162507/6/16 at 4:32pmpost #12702 of 162507/6/16 at 4:53pmpost #12703 of 162507/6/16 at 5:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by valedictorian
Guys, I just found this shirt here in my size on sale.
Does anyone have it? Is it really oversized as described on ysl.com?
Also, on many pictures it looks wrinkled as hell, which I know was the purpose. However, is it easy to iron out those wrinkles?
I know it's sold out on Mr Porter, where I got below picture from, and pretty much everywhere else (except, as usual, on some Japanese websites).
If someone has it, please advise!
Fits slightly oversized but nothing like Vetements crap. I have a few crappy photos.post #12704 of 162507/6/16 at 5:09pmpost #12705 of 162507/6/16 at 10:13pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 7 minutes ago
- › Recommendation as to which Oxford shoe to purchase: CH vs Florsheim 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...