say what you will, that snakeskin biker is dope.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 832post #12467 of 150516/28/16 at 6:23ampost #12468 of 150516/28/16 at 6:26ampost #12469 of 150516/28/16 at 6:39ampost #12470 of 150516/28/16 at 6:50ampost #12471 of 150516/28/16 at 7:18ampost #12472 of 150516/28/16 at 8:36ampost #12473 of 150516/28/16 at 8:41amQuote:
I found one in my size for about €2000. Still considering it. I do really like it though. Did you end up wearing it a lot?post #12474 of 150516/28/16 at 8:44amQuote:
No man, I did not buy it, only tried it one back in store. Would not pay so much to be honest, even if it is cool it is definitely one of the less coveted and rare Saint Laurent perfectospost #12475 of 150516/28/16 at 8:45ampost #12476 of 150516/28/16 at 8:53amQuote:Originally Posted by cloonz
Ok so I got in the tall jodhpurs in black leather + suede. The suede ones were impossible to get past the first notch on the buckle, seems like the straps are a lot thicker. My cigar ones were never like that even brand new. I managed to rub off a bunch of skin on my finger just trying to buckle them. Anyone else experience these suede ones yet? Don't see myself reaching for these over the black leather or my brown suedes so returning those.
Also wasn't feeling the jodhpurs with my suits - something seemed off with the amount of boot showing or the proportions. I love how my french 85 chelseas look with it though
If you guys have any good inspo pics of suits with SL boots post them please.
Looks great - ever consider wearing a skinnier tie? I think that would look killer, especially with the proportions/French 85s.
I never wear dress/suit pants so I can't help in that department but I do want to see a bit more taper w/ the pants/French 85s as well - but that's probably just me...you wear it well, nice to see some dressed up looks on here!post #12477 of 150516/28/16 at 8:55am
@cloonz Eddy Cue, Apple executive. That's just what your profile pic reminded me of. I didn't realize it was from Seinfeld, never watched the show.
Anyways, the suit looks really good, but like you said, something is off with the boots. I think it's because the pants look kinda cropped and end right where the boot starts.post #12478 of 150516/28/16 at 9:14am
New stuff is just Surf Sound but infinitely worse. Kind of disappointed that, aside from the Blood Luster jacket, teddies and some jeans, it doesn't look like the "greatest hits" collection that was being discussed before. Also, those diamond patches take me right back to the mid-2000s... Time for a scene resurgence?
I do find it funny that people on the FB group are blaming Vaccarello for this when it's been made very clear that he won't present for months. Sad part is that if most of this was released under Slimane for SS16, a good chunk of people would buy it up no problem. Really speaks to his cult of personality (for good and ill).post #12479 of 150516/28/16 at 9:27ampost #12480 of 150516/28/16 at 9:28am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 54 seconds ago
- › Looking for high end thinnest 100% wool socks...? 1 minute ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Baggy Dress Shirts 4 minutes ago
- › Bespoke suit makers in the Palermo area of Sicily? 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...