For AW 13? Slightly yeah. But not enough to be an issue.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 823post #12332 of 149496/20/16 at 5:33ampost #12333 of 149496/20/16 at 7:29ampost #12334 of 149496/20/16 at 8:23am
this roll out of new images on the ysl instagram and the email that was sent is really ill conceived. the photos are now featured on the shop men/women pages of the website, followed by the palladium clothes. it makes absolutely no sense.
the instagram page is also a disaster. sure the first three videos combine to form a small banner with the new word mark. but the next one is a repeat of the girls face, then a top right corner of a male torso, followed by another new fresh face. very amateur. that we should not be too quick to judge is increasingly becoming a difficult position to maintain.
and the timing is bizarre. this was supposed to be the launch of the palladium stuff. why not market that hard? and drop all of the new logos etc. just before vacarello's collection in October? apparently these images are going to start appearing in magazines.
pathetic and disappointing but not surprising.post #12335 of 149496/20/16 at 12:36pmpost #12336 of 149496/20/16 at 1:22pmpost #12337 of 149496/20/16 at 1:46pmI initially gave them more credit, but it now seems like Kering are working to undermine the current collection, which may explain the quality issues that have been voiced. Ideally, these images should have come out in fall, after sufficient promotion of the Palladium collection. Not only is this needlessly spiteful, it's just poor business strategy.
If this is intended to hype Vaccarello, and if he is indeed not putting out a collection for SS17, then this is an awfully premature rollout.post #12338 of 149496/20/16 at 3:32pmit's not just the rollout that's horrible, it's the whole idea. wackarello doesn't have the balls or talent for this job, the best that could be hoped is that sl would rein him in. but this is sign that in fact they're empowering him to do whatever.
there really couldn't be anything LESS in tune with hedi's vision of freedom, rebellion, etc, than naked pics of two fucking brain-dead models. it's a very bad sign that these jokers aren't thinking anything through. hell, even every insider i talk to is face palming at it.
so now sl as a company is seeing a mass exodus, people are leaving left and right, nobody wants to be part of this train wreck. the mood is pretty much wrecked.
my guess is that they're going to take the brand waaaay down market and try to cash in that way. or they'll be forced to at any rate.
i'd stock up if i were you. the only silver lining on this turd is that wackarello isn't doing mens next season, only women's, mens will be a rehash/best of collection.post #12339 of 149496/20/16 at 4:01pmpost #12340 of 149496/20/16 at 4:22pmpost #12341 of 149496/20/16 at 4:41pmSaw someone try those in NYC; he looked so ashamed after leaving the fitting room, back into which he hurriedly scurried after seeing the disapproving countenance of his partner.
I'd walk away man. Sale items for SLP are usually not a good idea unless they fit some sort of wardrobe staple/need.post #12342 of 149496/20/16 at 4:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by SirGrotius
Saw someone try those in NYC; he looked so ashamed after leaving the fitting room, back into which he hurriedly scurried after seeing the disapproving countenance of his partner.
I'd walk away man. Sale items for SLP are usually not a good idea unless they fit some sort of wardrobe staple/need.
I won't wear these haha. Too old for them and they remind me of a cow. Maybe if someone dyes them all black they can be a stealpost #12343 of 149496/20/16 at 5:55pmpost #12344 of 149496/20/16 at 6:15pmQuote:
Agreed. These might be good for on stage one time thing but aren't really ft for normal wear. Need the 2013/ 2014 styles back.post #12345 of 149496/20/16 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by valedictorian
There's a multi brand store near me that sells the L01 classic motorcycle jacket in my size at a discount of 25% compared to the continental European price and at a discount of 45% compared to the US price.
That shop clearly has no notion of 'permanent collection' and is discounting SLP and other stuff that are otherwise never on sale.
Since I've recently lost mine in a bar (that was a terrible day, especially knowing that have worn it literally only twice), I wonder whether I should go for it or just leave it as it is?
On the one hand I badly want it back, but on the other hand I noticed that I almost never wore it as it was mainly collecting dust in my closet. Also, the price is still the equivalent of an ugly $2700ish, regardless of the exceptional discount.
Need some decent pros and cons to make up my mind. It is literally bugging me as I know that jacket can be sold any day this week!
Thanks in advance![/quot
If you are not gonna wear it, then don't get it.Thats the only question I ask myself before I buy anything new, "am I going to wear it?" But that's my opinion.
I personally would love the opportunity to get it for that price coz I ll wear the s**t outta that jacket.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 29 seconds ago
- › G. abo Napoli 52/42 Grey Flannel Suit with Red Windowpane 57 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 58 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway