or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 817

post #12241 of 14958

Did anybody else receive an email from SLP saying F/W 16 is now available in stores and online, but everything online is still a pre-order or not available? 

post #12242 of 14958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilea View Post

Did anybody else receive an email from SLP saying F/W 16 is now available in stores and online, but everything online is still a pre-order or not available? 

Yeah, I got it. Pretty sure it's just an official announcement for pre-orders. Not everyone watches the site as closely as we do.
post #12243 of 14958

Selfridges Sale is up, some decent discounts : http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/mens/saint-laurent/on_sale/?llc=sn

post #12244 of 14958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolar View Post


Yeah, I got it. Pretty sure it's just an official announcement for pre-orders. Not everyone watches the site as closely as we do.

 

Ah I thought thought so. The wording of the e-mail was quite misleading

post #12245 of 14958

Guys, please help your favorite fashion blogger lol, does anyone here own these in size 44 and can give me measurements of them? or if you have a friend or know someone who owns them and provide their measurements. Help is much appreciated guys, wanna buy a pair of them :)

post #12246 of 14958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolar View Post


I think grey jeans are way underrated. I bought an Acne pair when I couldn't find grey D02s, and I really like them. I wear them whenever I want to break up the all-black look slightly, without losing the whole monochrome thing. They probably look better with black than blue jeans do.

 

kinda thinking about the fw16 grey on on pre-sale but they only have size 27 smallest....

 

I'm a size 26 and I hope they will have that eventually

post #12247 of 14958
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post

kinda thinking about the fw16 grey on on pre-sale but they only have size 27 smallest....

I'm a size 26 and I hope they will have that eventually

Yeah, I've been eyeing those as well. I sized down two in my Acne pair because I got them for a steal, but they're still not quite as tight as SLP. Plus the new season denim looks perfect.
post #12248 of 14958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolar View Post


Yeah, I've been eyeing those as well. I sized down two in my Acne pair because I got them for a steal, but they're still not quite as tight as SLP. Plus the new season denim looks perfect.

 

everyone's saying fw16 denim are tighter

but from pictures on luisaviaroma they look the same as SS16 d02 to me

btw the fw16 blue destroyed look really nice, I already put my preorder through :D

post #12249 of 14958

no one has tried on any fw16 so we don't know if they are tighter. but I have tried on coats, shirts and blazers from fw16, all of which was considerably more slim than usual, to the extent that I will have to size up. anything about denim is speculation.

 

that email wasn't to notify about preorders. the boutiques have officially 'launched' the palladium collection, and are receiving lots of items over the next two weeks. the end is near.

post #12250 of 14958
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post

everyone's saying fw16 denim are tighter
but from pictures on luisaviaroma they look the same as SS16 d02 to me

Yeah, it's hard to tell. On Matches they looked really tight, but the photos looked a bit retouched to me. I guess we won't know for sure until thet arrive in stores.

Anyone tried on the AW16 denim?
post #12251 of 14958

Ive got the D02 Coated Denim from this AW16 season, in a 26. And I can say they fit tight, much tighter than my D02s from last season from the knee down. No need to tapper these as I did with my SS16 denim.

post #12252 of 14958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus6 View Post
 

Ive got the D02 Coated Denim from this AW16 season, in a 26. And I can say they fit tight, much tighter than my D02s from last season from the knee down. No need to tapper these as I did with my SS16 denim.

 

pics pls

post #12253 of 14958
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Matches isn't an authorized SLP retailer. No idea how they get their stock.


Sarcasm? I'm fairly certain Matches is an authorized retailer for all labels that they carry - it ain't the swap meet . They are one of the leading boutiques in the world with deep buys of almost all Kering children.

post #12254 of 14958
I've seen the authorized EU retailer list - barring some mistake omission they weren't listed. I've got no problem with Matches. Their shipping and packaging are pretty great to the states.
post #12255 of 14958
The list just probably needs to be updated. Stockists listings are really dynamic and change a lot. There's really no way YSL would not have put an embargo on them if they weren't cleared to sell. YSL is a particularly feisty, high strung, ornery and cranky group - even since before Hedi arrived and even more so now. They would have been all over that.

A lot of webstores are not listed in their home country also and would be included in the ecommerce retailers opposed to EU.

Or perhaps the person compiling the list jumped the gun with Brexit and removed UK locales from the EU in a misguided geopolitical blunder.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.