Did anybody else receive an email from SLP saying F/W 16 is now available in stores and online, but everything online is still a pre-order or not available?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 817post #12242 of 149586/15/16 at 2:25amQuote:
Yeah, I got it. Pretty sure it's just an official announcement for pre-orders. Not everyone watches the site as closely as we do.post #12243 of 149586/15/16 at 2:36ampost #12244 of 149586/15/16 at 2:53ampost #12245 of 149586/15/16 at 3:08ampost #12246 of 149586/15/16 at 3:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Isolar
I think grey jeans are way underrated. I bought an Acne pair when I couldn't find grey D02s, and I really like them. I wear them whenever I want to break up the all-black look slightly, without losing the whole monochrome thing. They probably look better with black than blue jeans do.
kinda thinking about the fw16 grey on on pre-sale but they only have size 27 smallest....
I'm a size 26 and I hope they will have that eventuallypost #12247 of 149586/15/16 at 3:23amQuote:
Yeah, I've been eyeing those as well. I sized down two in my Acne pair because I got them for a steal, but they're still not quite as tight as SLP. Plus the new season denim looks perfect.post #12248 of 149586/15/16 at 3:28amQuote:
everyone's saying fw16 denim are tighter
but from pictures on luisaviaroma they look the same as SS16 d02 to me
btw the fw16 blue destroyed look really nice, I already put my preorder through :Dpost #12249 of 149586/15/16 at 3:31am
no one has tried on any fw16 so we don't know if they are tighter. but I have tried on coats, shirts and blazers from fw16, all of which was considerably more slim than usual, to the extent that I will have to size up. anything about denim is speculation.
that email wasn't to notify about preorders. the boutiques have officially 'launched' the palladium collection, and are receiving lots of items over the next two weeks. the end is near.post #12250 of 149586/15/16 at 3:31amQuote:
Yeah, it's hard to tell. On Matches they looked really tight, but the photos looked a bit retouched to me. I guess we won't know for sure until thet arrive in stores.
Anyone tried on the AW16 denim?post #12251 of 149586/15/16 at 4:36ampost #12252 of 149586/15/16 at 6:24ampost #12253 of 149586/15/16 at 6:53amQuote:
Sarcasm? I'm fairly certain Matches is an authorized retailer for all labels that they carry - it ain't the swap meet . They are one of the leading boutiques in the world with deep buys of almost all Kering children.post #12254 of 149586/15/16 at 8:35ampost #12255 of 149586/15/16 at 8:46amThe list just probably needs to be updated. Stockists listings are really dynamic and change a lot. There's really no way YSL would not have put an embargo on them if they weren't cleared to sell. YSL is a particularly feisty, high strung, ornery and cranky group - even since before Hedi arrived and even more so now. They would have been all over that.
A lot of webstores are not listed in their home country also and would be included in the ecommerce retailers opposed to EU.
Or perhaps the person compiling the list jumped the gun with Brexit and removed UK locales from the EU in a misguided geopolitical blunder.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden MTO Boot Group Order via Alden DC 4 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The REAL Hate Crimes Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway