Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 811post #12151 of 149506/10/16 at 6:16pmpost #12152 of 149506/10/16 at 6:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by valedictorian
Thanks for your response. Since I don't have to size down for none of my SLP shoes (amongst others: SL01, SL37, 'vans', oxfords, military boots, etc.) despite all what I read on the internet, do I still need to size down?
Information seems to be contradicting by the way, because matchesfashion.com for example mentions that these cropped Jods fit true to size. They are usually spot on with their recommendations on sizing, unlike many online stores who put generic sizing charts.
Sorry for the kind of back-and-forth questioning, but returning an item is usually a drag where I live (customs duties don't get reimbursed, outbound shipping time takes forever, etc.).
They are true to size for mepost #12153 of 149506/10/16 at 6:43pmpost #12154 of 149506/10/16 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bussit
Admin's note - the original post was deleted, so I've deleted it here, and thought I'd tell you that we have given the the user @Bussit a month to cool off, first and last warning. Racist and ethnic slurs, and homophobic slurs, will not be tolerated, will result in an automatic long time out or permanent ban.
Nice knowing youpost #12155 of 149506/10/16 at 8:50pmHow can someone like you ever be happy? I think you need to think about that more than you do about my questions above. But maybe more: I hope you will manage to free yourself from this hatred that is suffocating you.
That feeling of loathe against your own self is probably the reason why you have a short fuse and make a total fool out of yourself in a thread that is specifically made to share info and ask the kind of questions I was asking.
Edited by valedictorian - 6/10/16 at 11:40pmpost #12156 of 149506/10/16 at 10:33pmpost #12157 of 149506/11/16 at 1:01ampost #12158 of 149506/11/16 at 1:05amQuote:
Cherry Glazer are great. My favourite bands I've discovered through the show are probably La Femme and Diiv.Quote:Originally Posted by slann01
Thank you all guys for the words of appreciation about my jacket and outfit
@SaintLaurent Yup that will suit you the best imo. Also it is a damn shame they don't produce more size 42, they are so limited...nonsense especially since they produced tons of huge sizes like 56=XXXL but so low XXS?
Sweet it's annoying that the womens cost more I also noticed on LVR it has a slightly different material composition than the mens but I don't think it'll make much difference. Going to try grab the teddy and the green bomber also hopefully can find a plain black blazer at some point then I think I'll be set for outerwear. Probably going to be an expensive season for me but worth it since I want to get what I can before it's all over.post #12159 of 149506/11/16 at 1:20ampost #12160 of 149506/11/16 at 2:10ampost #12161 of 149506/11/16 at 2:46ampost #12162 of 149506/11/16 at 3:26ampost #12163 of 149506/11/16 at 5:50amQuote:
Never heard of this before but doesn't sound right. My foot is 26cm, no way in hell would i fit a size 40 according to that scale, 41's get uncomfortable.
Looking at Nike's chart a 27cm length would be a 44. Three shoe size's is loads?!
I've always sized down .5 to 1 depending on material with SL shoes.post #12164 of 149506/11/16 at 6:10ampost #12165 of 149506/11/16 at 6:29amI recently got a new suit and am very happy with how it fits except I'm not used to the short jacket length. I know where classic menswear stands so I won't bother asking there but I just want to hear some thoughts on the shorter jacket trend. Body length is same as in the pictures and sleeves hit right at the wrist/aren't cropped at all. I can size up to 46 and have the jacket body hit at my wrist and cover most of my rear but would have to tailor everything else slimmer.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 31 seconds ago
- › OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 28 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 28 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway