or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 805

post #12061 of 15056

it starts instore on the 15th (someone may know different?)

 

why if someone disagrees with you are they 'pissed off' (or whatever)?

i do like it how 2 people volunteered themselves as the dipshit though haha

 

you can add that guy on the other page who didnt know what size shoe he needed
or that guy recently who had a pair of size 30 jeans that were too small and a pair of size 32 that were too big and wasnt sure what to do
 

post #12062 of 15056

Presuming your pissed off as your calling people dipshits



Disagreeing though? I'm only correcting buddy.

 

 

Chill.
 

post #12063 of 15056

On a different note. Couldn't see these on the YSL website. Wondered if any other pictures of them.

 

 

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Saint-Laurent-Eddie-Side-Zip-Velvet-Boot-Navy/prod118890210/p.prod

post #12064 of 15056

The shape of those looks almost identical to the current gold boots from surfsound, so will be similar except the material/colour.

 

Anyone have any guesses when pre-order items will be sent out exactly? I see that most are listed as no later than 31st August but that could be anytime between now and then...

post #12065 of 15056
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerA View Post

Anyone have any guesses when pre-order items will be sent out exactly? I see that most are listed as no later than 31st August but that could be anytime between now and then...

Knowing SLP, it could also be anytime after that...
post #12066 of 15056
Everyone should go into their user preferences page and change how many posts they can view in one page to 100 on their PC or mobile so there's less flipping through the pages.
post #12067 of 15056
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetourist View Post

just wondering if these resemble the YSL.com photo or if they're more shiny/glossy like i've seen on other sites? I haven't seen them in person yet

The material is leather with a semi shiny clear Python print on top of the leather so it has a 3D effect. They're very well done in terms of quality. I think the print works better on the Santiag boots versus Jodhpur.
post #12068 of 15056
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0ebox View Post

Size 43 is available for pre order from Saks:

http://goo.gl/VdY7Rb

Are you sure these are the same? The pics on the Saks site don't look very appealing, but it could be the lighting
post #12069 of 15056
Quote:
Originally Posted by niyengar View Post

Are you sure these are the same? The pics on the Saks site don't look very appealing, but it could be the lighting

I'm not sure if they're exactly the same. The color is listed as "chestnut" versus cigar or tobacco. The color on the Saks pair looks lighter than photos I've seen of the "tobacco" pairs, though I've never seen those in person.

FWIW, when I purchased these boots from Saks in August 2015 the color was also listed as "chestnut" and this is what they looked like. They are the bottom pair in the first photo and the right pair in the second photo. The other chelsea is a pair of AW13 ochre suede classique chelseas for comparison:


post #12070 of 15056



Just arrived from ssense. And they arrived the next morning. Shoutout to them for super fast shipping.
Also picked up the fringe boots from the soho store 👌🏻

The jeans are well worth the 300 bucks.
post #12071 of 15056
Was actually looking at those jeans but still not sure if they are too wild.
post #12072 of 15056
post #12073 of 15056
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0ebox View Post


I'm not sure if they're exactly the same. The color is listed as "chestnut" versus cigar or tobacco. The color on the Saks pair looks lighter than photos I've seen of the "tobacco" pairs, though I've never seen those in person.

FWIW, when I purchased these boots from Saks in August 2015 the color was also listed as "chestnut" and this is what they looked like. They are the bottom pair in the first photo and the right pair in the second photo. The other chelsea is a pair of AW13 ochre suede classique chelseas for comparison:


damnnn those ochre chelsea 

post #12074 of 15056
@sh0ebox, do you wear the 25mm or 30mm Chelsea's more?
post #12075 of 15056
i have the black and white palm-print shirt BNWT in a size 40 that i'm willing to sell for the same price that it's currently on sale at on mr porter ($414)

http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/saint_laurent/palm-print-cotton-shirt/653148?ppv=2

message me if you're interested
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.