If he didn't explain anything, how did you know what he was talking about?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 9post #121 of 59682/13/13 at 8:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #122 of 59682/13/13 at 8:51amQuote:
I googled "correct way to tie your shoelaces" and saw that I was doing it in reverse. There's an awesome shoelace site:
On a more personal level, my mother is left handed (I am right), so think that had something to do with it.post #123 of 59682/13/13 at 12:31pmpost #124 of 59682/15/13 at 8:56pmpost #125 of 59682/15/13 at 10:01pmpost #126 of 59682/19/13 at 5:03pmpost #127 of 59682/20/13 at 2:40pmQuote:Dear Bussit,
Thank you for taking the time to contact Yves Saint Laurent.
Please know, it is the intended look of this sneaker to have the two holes visible from the outside and not punctured through the entire side of the sneaker. This feature allows the fabric to breathe, without exposing your foot to the outside elements with a hole completely through the shoe.
Faux vents.post #128 of 59682/21/13 at 4:54pmpost #129 of 59682/21/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Agh I'm really confused now. I contacted customer service and they said they fit true to size. I'm a 9 to 9.5 in most other shoes but not sure with these. What are you in other shoes? You're fueling my want for these boots too. Think they're worth the price?post #130 of 59682/26/13 at 10:01pmpost #131 of 59684/18/13 at 10:45pmpost #132 of 59684/19/13 at 1:24pmpost #133 of 59684/24/13 at 4:27pmpost #134 of 59684/24/13 at 6:48pmpost #135 of 59684/25/13 at 8:10am
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1378 Active Users (294 Members and 1084 Guests)
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Experience with Maurizio Baldassari 10 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 22 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 22 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 26 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...