If he didn't explain anything, how did you know what he was talking about?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 9post #121 of 54072/13/13 at 8:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #122 of 54072/13/13 at 8:51amQuote:
I googled "correct way to tie your shoelaces" and saw that I was doing it in reverse. There's an awesome shoelace site:
On a more personal level, my mother is left handed (I am right), so think that had something to do with it.post #123 of 54072/13/13 at 12:31pmpost #124 of 54072/15/13 at 8:56pmpost #125 of 54072/15/13 at 10:01pmpost #126 of 54072/19/13 at 5:03pmpost #127 of 54072/20/13 at 2:40pmQuote:Dear Bussit,
Thank you for taking the time to contact Yves Saint Laurent.
Please know, it is the intended look of this sneaker to have the two holes visible from the outside and not punctured through the entire side of the sneaker. This feature allows the fabric to breathe, without exposing your foot to the outside elements with a hole completely through the shoe.
Faux vents.post #128 of 54072/21/13 at 4:54pmpost #129 of 54072/21/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Agh I'm really confused now. I contacted customer service and they said they fit true to size. I'm a 9 to 9.5 in most other shoes but not sure with these. What are you in other shoes? You're fueling my want for these boots too. Think they're worth the price?post #130 of 54072/26/13 at 10:01pmpost #131 of 54074/18/13 at 10:45pmpost #132 of 54074/19/13 at 1:24pmpost #133 of 54074/24/13 at 4:27pmpost #134 of 54074/24/13 at 6:48pmpost #135 of 54074/25/13 at 8:10am
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1402 Active Users (332 Members and 1070 Guests)
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 48 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 5 minutes ago
- › Cole Haan Cap Toe Blucher size 9.5 D in Black 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...