or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 79

post #1171 of 2640

I'm thinking this is a return. fit opinions?

 

post #1172 of 2640

those sleeves... :uhoh:

post #1173 of 2640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

those sleeves... :uhoh:

Lol Yeah, I figured.  Should i get them altered or just forget it at that price?

post #1174 of 2640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illithid Dude View Post

SLP stacks settle real nice

Speaking of stacks, what was the denim company that works with SLP? I  want to get my 15.5s hemmed, and I figured that if anyone should do it it should be them. 

Could somebody explain how the stacks "settle"?

I had my light wash 17.5 SLPs hemmed with about 4" of play left. I like the way they look stacked but how does it change with wear? Does the denim just become more pliable and therefore the folds look better?

Thanks.
post #1175 of 2640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky Paige View Post

Lol Yeah, I figured.  Should i get them altered or just forget it at that price?

return that
post #1176 of 2640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky Paige View Post
 

Lol Yeah, I figured.  Should i get them altered or just forget it at that price?

 

Return. It looks comical almost.

post #1177 of 2640
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post

Could somebody explain how the stacks "settle"?

I had my light wash 17.5 SLPs hemmed with about 4" of play left. I like the way they look stacked but how does it change with wear? Does the denim just become more pliable and therefore the folds look better?

Thanks.

yeah i dunno about this either. i'm 5'8" and can't tell whether i should hem or not. will post pics later.
post #1178 of 2640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

 

Return. It looks comical almost.

 

Yeah, @Franky Paige that looks like a bad Party City greasers costume on you.  Do not spend $4000 on that.

post #1179 of 2640
SLP Editorial by GRIND Magazine





post #1180 of 2640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky Paige View Post

I'm thinking this is a return. fit opinions?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Unfortunately, I'd recommend returning as well. It's not that the sleeves are too long, it's that they're way too wide for you. The armholes are not high enough, etc.

I've never seen that type of tag on an SLP piece, where did you get it? Can you return it w/o any hassles?
post #1181 of 2640
Neiman Marcus an
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

Unfortunately, I'd recommend returning as well. It's not that the sleeves are too long, it's that they're way too wide for you. The armholes are not high enough, etc.

I've never seen that type of tag on an SLP piece, where did you get it? Can you return it w/o any hassles?

Neiman Marcus and it's going back. The other tag is tucked in.
post #1182 of 2640

Went to the SLP store in Midtown, they still have a pair of Destroyed denim jeans in a 28.

post #1183 of 2640
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post

Has anyone had any issues getting their SLP jackets with leather parts dry cleaned? The tag has the encircled "P" and so the cleaners say it should be okay to just do a regular dry cleaning--no special precautions on the tag.

This would be for my AW 2013 varsity with the lamb sleeves.

Thanks.

Just an update: got the jacket back from the cleaners good as new. $16 and no issues with the leather sleeves. Disaster averted.
post #1184 of 2640
Had no idea this thread existed, maybe one of you gents can answer my question. I am interested in these boots...is SSENSE the only one stocking them? I need a size 45 or maybe a 44 if SLP boots can be sized down on.

post #1185 of 2640
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Had no idea this thread existed, maybe one of you gents can answer my question. I am interested in these boots...is SSENSE the only one stocking them? I need a size 45 or maybe a 44 if SLP boots can be sized down on.



 



No sizing down. You should probably try, SLP footwear generally fit TTS but some can be narrow and long. You run the risk of getting boots too narrow if you size down unless your have very narrow feet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.