or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 767

post #11491 of 15047
Slann the leather fits you perfect and the brown flannel looks great. I never thought I'd like a brown flannel, at least not since 1994 when I was attempting to be Kurt Cobain. smile.gif

And yes the brooch is a nice touch.

When I was in the Manhattan boutique the place was packed, and the SAs were nice as always but definitely leery about the change of director.
post #11492 of 15047
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post
 

experience on buying slp with farfetch anyone?

all good and legit 

post #11493 of 15047
While I haven't had any outright bad experiences with Farfetch, I have been less than satisfied with how a few items have been packed. Most annoying was the blazer which was folded over several times to fit into what looked like the smallest box available, without a single sheet of tissue paper—let alone a garment bag or hanger. Generally I prefer using an online retailer, as the items are less likely to have been "handled" (ie. tried on, etc.), but Farfetch naturally has the best selection. My only issue is that the prices are often well above retail. Though, as mentioned, the sales are great.
post #11494 of 15047
Farfetch is for stores that don't have an online presence (or have a half-assed one). How things are packed depends on how much that particular store cares.
post #11495 of 15047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolar View Post

While I haven't had any outright bad experiences with Farfetch, I have been less than satisfied with how a few items have been packed. Most annoying was the blazer which was folded over several times to fit into what looked like the smallest box available, without a single sheet of tissue paper—let alone a garment bag or hanger. Generally I prefer using an online retailer, as the items are less likely to have been "handled" (ie. tried on, etc.), but Farfetch naturally has the best selection. My only issue is that the prices are often well above retail. Though, as mentioned, the sales are great.

Wow, that would really annoy me. I feel guilty if I dont ship a 50 dollar used t shirt in atleast some tissue. And FarFetch is responsible, if they dont set standards for their boutiques they represent it reflects on them.

My experience with them: never bought anything, the prices across the board are the highest I ever see online period . The duties thing cant be blamed cuz LVR does the same thing yet its way WAY cheaper. Cherry on top is the fucking terrible photo/fit pics. Again LVR kills them with styling too.
post #11496 of 15047
.
Edited by LA4Lyfe - 5/19/16 at 12:50am
post #11497 of 15047

can anyone help locate this in size medium for me? 

 

post #11498 of 15047
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post

Wow, that would really annoy me. I feel guilty if I dont ship a 50 dollar used t shirt in atleast some tissue. And FarFetch is responsible, if they dont set standards for their boutiques they represent it reflects on them.

My experience with them: never bought anything, the prices across the board are the highest I ever see online period . The duties thing cant be blamed cuz LVR does the same thing yet its way WAY cheaper. Cherry on top is the fucking terrible photo/fit pics. Again LVR kills them with styling too.

I forgot to mention the photography! Really worthless, both in styling looks, but also in something as arbitrary as choosing the correct size for the models. It seems like they just work with whatever size they happen to have on hand, which may well be the case. I've also had an experience where the color of an item varied wildly from how it looked online.

I still use them on occasion, but they are far from my preference.
post #11499 of 15047
Far fetch used to have great prices until they realized they can make more money by charging higher prices that are closer to US retail and not the euro pricing like when it first started. Selection is good and if your item lasts till a sale it's not bad.
post #11500 of 15047

Letting go of my Gold Wyatts in 42 and possibly Coffee Cropped Jods (FW15) also in 42.

 

Please send a PM if interested, thanks. 

post #11501 of 15047

Anyone know when YSL's onsite sale starts?

post #11502 of 15047

was told that the boutiques expect the sale list early next week, to get ready for the VIP pre-sales. then the general sale should start beginning of june which is when palladium officially kicks off. 

 

i also saw the buy book and can corrorborate @OakGhost when he said that everything is in really limited quantities. there seems to be a lot of different pieces, but not many sizes. so get in early if there's anything you definitely want. I'm debating which red suede jacket to get. the music note will be an iconic collectors item kind of, while the other red one is way more wearable.

 

chelsea's are coming in both blue and red velvet. satin western shirts are all pretty expensive. lots of great coats. that's all i remember off the top of my head.

post #11503 of 15047
Hey guys new to the forum but long time viewer I must ask has anybody ever looked at some the women denim the cuts are good and they are super slim and inseam is even same on big sizes It would never cross my mind but some guys jeans been lacking here and there fit wise

I doubt anybody would even notice it's a girl Jean some do give dead away but some really look like a sl guy Jean
It just seems that the maybe you go big enough it could work? Anybody ever tried? there is some good looking ripped jeans
post #11504 of 15047
Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp123 View Post

won't take long it's a good addicting group

farfetch is very good, really good sales

Well lame
. Dude never replied.

Still tryna get hands in a knee blow 13 size 31 anybody got holler @
post #11505 of 15047
Quote:
Originally Posted by The ranger View Post

Hey guys new to the forum but long time viewer I must ask has anybody ever looked at some the women denim the cuts are good and they are super slim and inseam is even same on big sizes It would never cross my mind but some guys jeans been lacking here and there fit wise

I doubt anybody would even notice it's a girl Jean some do give dead away but some really look like a sl guy Jean
It just seems that the maybe you go big enough it could work? Anybody ever tried? there is some good looking ripped jeans

1. Super low rise
2. Super small and spaced out back pockets meant for a woman's butt
3. Other stuff

dont do it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.