or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 762

post #11416 of 15671

no lol

just hate people saying wrong shite / having no attention to detail

then when you put em right they just come back with some "ya calm down" "i was on my phone" ^ or "relax" or something like that as if i'm angry

just because you're wrong and someone puts you right doesnt mean they're angry or losing their cool

i'm calm as fuck saying this

if you dont know what you're talking about just dont comment
if you do comment and are wrong just say "oh yeah sorry" and then think before you comment

post #11417 of 15671

post #11418 of 15671
Quote:
Originally Posted by youwhat View Post
 

i'm calm as fuck saying this

 

He screams.

post #11419 of 15671

:)

post #11420 of 15671
Quote:
Originally Posted by youwhat View Post
 

no lol

just hate people saying wrong shite / having no attention to detail

then when you put em right they just come back with some "ya calm down" "i was on my phone" ^ or "relax" or something like that as if i'm angry

just because you're wrong and someone puts you right doesnt mean they're angry or losing their cool

i'm calm as fuck saying this

if you dont know what you're talking about just dont comment
if you do comment and are wrong just say "oh yeah sorry" and then think before you comment


Perhaps there is a greater level of discourse to be had here than simply correcting the way people own up to their mistakes. For the record, I didn't assume you were angry, though your tone is pretty condescending.

 

And saying I was on my phone was a way of explaining that, yes, I do know what I'm talking about, I just made a mistake. Anyway, mea culpa.

post #11421 of 15671


75 racks
Edited by cloonz - 5/13/16 at 8:05pm
post #11422 of 15671

@Isolar

 

Obviously because mistake was never made ever by the individual you're talking about

 

the more these individuals make smartass comments, the more pathetic this thread gets

 

just leave it alone bro...... and btw I actually chose L01 over L17 because I feel that L01 looks more low key than L17

 

it's all personal preference and what kind of look you're going for. There is really no right or wrong in these stuff just different opinions

 

@OakGhost

 

Are those black wyatts the SS16 ones or the FW16 ones?

post #11423 of 15671

can never go wrong with silk tee, le smoking blazer, d02 black jeans, jodhpurs

 

ladies love that shit

post #11424 of 15671
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloonz View Post



75 racks

I'll take 2. 

post #11425 of 15671
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloonz View Post



75 racks


dayum son

post #11426 of 15671

@OakGhost That L17 :worship:

The L01 is nice but just love the extra bits of hard wear etc on the 17.

post #11427 of 15671
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post

@Isolar


Obviously because mistake was never made ever by the individual you're talking about

the more these individuals make smartass comments, the more pathetic this thread gets

just leave it alone bro...... and btw I actually chose L01 over L17 because I feel that L01 looks more low key than L17

it's all personal preference and what kind of look you're going for. There is really no right or wrong in these stuff just different opinions

@OakGhost


Are those black wyatts the SS16 ones or the FW16 ones?

Thanks man. Agreed!

Yeah, of course it comes down to preference. I also have the Hedi black suede jacket, which is my more lowkey leather, so that was also a factor for me. But I still really like both. Hedi leaving sort of put a damper on my plan of buying both. Now I might need to diversify more before buying another biker.
post #11428 of 15671

Speaking of bikers, has anyone got any first hand pictures of the prefall suede biker. Looks unbelievable on the site. That lacing on the back. 

 

post #11429 of 15671
@onlyslp na they are just the ss in my size (39). Shaft pretty much hugs the ankle and one these the harness seemed like a non issue unlike an earlier ss pair I tried when they 1st came out. I'm debating between the plain black and the studded (hopefully re issue) with the slim ankle.

Ya, I really like the glossier leather since my John Elliot is more matte. I do love the 17. How long have you had your 01 and how has it held up? Both in 44 still don't blow my mind fit wise since I prefer a very cropped look. I'm going to have a 42 brought in which will likely be too small but I want to be sure before droping that much money

@mwn11 haha thanks, 01 still moves me a bit more..I think it's the leather but the 17 did seem to fit a bit better . Maybe get both hahaha
post #11430 of 15671
@OakGhost get an older L17. Calf > lamb

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.