or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 751

post #11251 of 15043

a dude at selfridges london wears the cropped chelsea and looks awesome. he's over 6 feet and super skinny, and as far as i can tell, thats the only way to make them look cool.

post #11252 of 15043
Quote:
Originally Posted by therattler View Post
 

a dude at selfridges london wears the cropped chelsea and looks awesome. he's over 6 feet and super skinny, and as far as i can tell, thats the only way to make them look cool.

 

 

over 6 feet damn

 

as far as I can tell he can prolly put on some tank top shorts sandals and still look cool

post #11253 of 15043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418194&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446904717&R=885124818102&P_name=Saint+Laurent&N=4294908032+306418194&bmUID=lh.5es8

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418194&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446840572&R=885124736864&P_name=Saint+Laurent&N=4294908032+306418194&bmUID=lh.5esb

It's almost a practical joke

Saint Laurent
Skinny Stretch-Cotton Jeans

vs

Saint Laurent
Skinny Stretch Cotton Jeans

and then the description of each calls them slim...I guess you guys are used to this, but I'm just finding it out and it's ridiculous!

I know specifically for these that the first pair is ss16 d02 and the second pair is fw15 d02. I get 40% there so I buy from them a lot but wouldn't recommend using them otherwise because mixups do tend to happen with the same items from different seasons there.

Like other people are saying, use ssense or mr porter - anywhere that has measurements and free returns.
post #11254 of 15043
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloonz View Post

I know specifically for these that the first pair is ss16 d02 and the second pair is fw15 d02. I get 40% there so I buy from them a lot but wouldn't recommend using them otherwise because mixups do tend to happen with the same items from different seasons there.

Like other people are saying, use ssense or mr porter - anywhere that has measurements and free returns.

Any difference between the ss16 and ss15 d02s?
post #11255 of 15043
Quote:
Originally Posted by $aam View Post

Any difference between the ss16 and ss15 d02s?

It comes down to what specific pairs because they don't all fit the same but as far as like standard black d02 lw I've stayed the same size.
post #11256 of 15043
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloonz View Post

It comes down to what specific pairs because they don't all fit the same but as far as like standard black d02 lw I've stayed the same size.

Thanks. I have a pair of SS14 D02 black raws. Should I get the same size or size down one?
post #11257 of 15043
Black suede Hedi 30 Chelseas

post #11258 of 15043

new here been reading up and following just never joined in.. Many knowlegable people on here...I was wondering if  anyone knows where I can get baby cat skate sneakers in 43? thanks

post #11259 of 15043
I'm hoping to pick up another piece of outerwear from the Palladium show, but I'm not sure which. Maybe the black teddy with gold military-style embroidery. I also like the overcoat with the silver spots, but I'm not sure how I'll wear it casually.

Aside from that, off the top of my head, I want the striped turtleneck, some boots, patent derbies, a silk scarf, and possibly a silk western shirt. I'll probably stock up on black mid-waist jeans as well.

I wish I could pull off those wide-brimmed hats, because they looked great in the show.
post #11260 of 15043
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post

Black suede Hedi 30 Chelseas

 

 

I think I get what you mean by the transition from washed blue to black now

I personally don't see a problem with it and it's definitely something that not a lotta people would do/like

 

btw I think I'm just gonna pass on the black suede boots after thinking. Been thinking about what I really want, I'm still waiting for them to restock the wyatt 40 Chelsea in tan suede in my size

and I think I want to grab the cropped jods in black leather and tan suede too. I will probably post my whole collection after I copped all those 3 boots

 

I'll just wait and if I have the $$ in the future and the black suede boots are still available in the styles I want I'll get them then... :P

just wanna cop all my grails before thinking about the things that I might not need

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolar View Post

I'm hoping to pick up another piece of outerwear from the Palladium show, but I'm not sure which. Maybe the black teddy with gold military-style embroidery. I also like the overcoat with the silver spots, but I'm not sure how I'll wear it casually.

Aside from that, off the top of my head, I want the striped turtleneck, some boots, patent derbies, a silk scarf, and possibly a silk western shirt. I'll probably stock up on black mid-waist jeans as well.

I wish I could pull off those wide-brimmed hats, because they looked great in the show.

 

I think it's more about how do you wear those hat on a casual occasion

 

but i agree that they look really nice, just can't see anyone walking on the street with those unless you're harry styles lol

post #11261 of 15043
@onlyslp Yeah, that's exactly it. Outside of the shows, the only person I've seen who really rock them well is Beck.

Sadly, I'm not a rockstar—I just dress like one.
post #11262 of 15043

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolar View Post

@onlyslp Yeah, that's exactly it. Outside of the shows, the only person I've seen who really rock them well is Beck.

Sadly, I'm not a rockstar—I just dress like one.

 

 

Talking about rockstars?

 

 

so rock much wow

post #11263 of 15043
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post


Talking about rockstars?

so rock much wow

Those guys must have the entire SS16 collection on between them. Guess no one ever told them about moderation...
post #11264 of 15043
Two days in a row

post #11265 of 15043

Does anybody know a place where I can still find these ? Or if they will ever be produced again?

 

http://www.ysl.com/nl/shop-product/men/ready-to-wear-sportswear-tops-classic-hooded-zip-sweatshirt-in-black-french-terrycloth-and-grosgrain_cod37576650rr.html

 

http://www.farfetch.com/nl/shopping/women/item10888478.aspx?src=linkshare

 

Or what would be the best alternative?

 

Im currently looking in buying one of these..:

 

http://www.johnelliott.co/products/flash-dual-fullzip-black

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.