or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 749

post #11221 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltyler View Post

Question for you guys, how is the Wyatt 40 and Wyatt 30 Chelsea's sizing compared to the Common projects Chelsea's?
I wear a 43 in the Common Projects because I have a wide foot.

Thanks in advance for the responses

41 in CP Chelsea, 42 in Achilles lows and 41 in SLP Wyatts 40 and Jods 30.
post #11222 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naphatw View Post
 

Can anyone help me check if this SL01h is legit?

 

I got it from the business fashion during their sales last week

 

however the box (material) seems different than the previous pair I bought from the shop

 

thank you

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't worry those are legit.  They did change the boxes on the sneakers.  The texture was more rubber like with a matte finish on that pair pictured than say a 2013 pair. 

post #11223 of 14949
I like the white pre fall jeans but not for 750.
post #11224 of 14949

Are black suede boots worth it or nah? What do you guys think?

post #11225 of 14949

i'm thinking about making a decision for myself

do you guys think i should or not?

post #11226 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post

Are black suede boots worth it or nah? What do you guys think?

Worth it! 👍🏽
post #11227 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by youwhat View Post
 

i'm thinking about making a decision for myself

do you guys think i should or not?

i really like this thing but strangers on the internet said they don't like it so i don't like it anymore either

 

Karl in the expensive as ss16 blazer from Chanel Cuba

 


Edited by needhelp123 - 5/5/16 at 4:07am
post #11228 of 14949

strangers hiding behind the internet

 

quality people quality thread, bless

post #11229 of 14949

what does that mean?

i'd say anything i say on here to your face? 

so boring coming on here when there's been a post and its idiots asking someone else whether they should buy a certain item (expensive items as well)


which size fits best questions also (try em and find out?)

post #11230 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post
 

Are black suede boots worth it or nah? What do you guys think?

 

are you asking if black suede is as versatile as black leather? or are you asking what people think about black suede boots in general?

 

you better clarify your question because idiots are gonna think you're asking if you should get them or not.......wait what

 

#idiots

post #11231 of 14949

either way its only him who can decide? 

but if he (or you) wonder whether black suede is as versatile as black leather then yes you would fall under the 'idiot' umbrella

post #11232 of 14949

#keyboardwarriors

post #11233 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

As if the dinosaur is any better...

Slightly if you're missing Raf circa Jil 5 yeas ago.
post #11234 of 14949
Is there a good guide for jeans sizing/styles somewhere? I've tried a few pairs and have had bad luck finding a pair that fits

edit: this is somewhat helpful, I guess http://lustercatcher.com/2016/02/29/saint-laurent-denim-codes-guide

I suppose it still varies style to style though, season to season. It's annoying how vague some sites are, though...

I have a pair of D01, size 30, way too tight in the thigh and can just barely button the waist. I just bought a pair of D02, the current waxed ones, tried a size 32 and they are way too big, waist measures 17" across and the thighs are really baggy. Can they be mislabeled? They are 2 different styles of jeans but how can they be so far apart?

p.s., would be happy to trade the 32s for a 30
Edited by Regg - 5/5/16 at 8:06am
post #11235 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

Is there a good guide for jeans sizing/styles somewhere? I've tried a few pairs and have had bad luck finding a pair that fits

edit: this is somewhat helpful, I guess http://lustercatcher.com/2016/02/29/saint-laurent-denim-codes-guide

I suppose it still varies style to style though, season to season. It's annoying how vague some sites are, though...

I have a pair of D01, size 30, way too tight in the thigh and can just barely button the waist. I just bought a pair of D02, the current waxed ones, tried a size 32 and they are way too big, waist measures 17" across and the thighs are really baggy. Can they be mislabeled? They are 2 different styles of jeans but how can they be so far apart?

p.s., would be happy to trade the 32s for a 30

A guide list is next to impossible for the reasons you just listed. Sizing varies way too much with slp.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.