Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 75
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1112 of 59144/18/14 at 11:32pmpost #1113 of 59144/18/14 at 11:55pmQuote:
Yeah I sized up on a jacket and it's still tight. For editorial purposes it's great and slimming but as soon as i move my arms the shoulder pads are too noticeable and not very comfortable.post #1114 of 59144/19/14 at 7:07pmpost #1115 of 59144/20/14 at 12:08ampost #1116 of 59144/21/14 at 12:04pmpost #1117 of 59144/21/14 at 12:18pmpost #1118 of 59144/21/14 at 12:50pmQuote:
slp 15.5 sizing is kinda weird. they are pretty much skin tight on my calves, but i'm also a runner, so if you're really skinny you might be ok. the waist fits big on both my pairs though.
try them on at a boutique if you can.post #1119 of 59144/21/14 at 1:11pmQuote:Quote:
Do not size up.
This is how the 15.5's look on me (size 34). I wanted to try 33 but it was already sold out. The reason why I wanted a 33 is because I know they'll stretch with the 2% polyurethane (in regards to the waist stretching). A belt helps reduce the stretching, of course.post #1120 of 59144/21/14 at 1:37pmpost #1121 of 59144/21/14 at 2:28pmpost #1122 of 59144/25/14 at 5:00pmpost #1123 of 59144/25/14 at 6:48pmpost #1124 of 59144/26/14 at 3:18pm
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Help me find this jacket 8 minutes ago
- › New Fashion Wholesalers or Dropshippers? 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 16 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 19 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › GUIDI 792Z (Size 44-45) 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...