or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 735

post #11011 of 15046
Newest pickup for a killer price (~$250). Couldn't be happier with it, it's got a nice drapey fit to it and is slightly cropped which works well for me as I am short. I expect to get a ridiculous amount of wear out of it this summer! (Sorry for the crummy pic! I'll snap one of the garment itself in a bit)

post #11012 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakGhost View Post

@cloonz ya, I had high hoped for the knee blow outs but they look like shit in person. I'd be pissed if I ordered online and received what they produced. @cyc wid it put the single knee rip on my radar and the wash fit etc is much nicer in my opinion.

Which knee blow our are you referring to?
And which is the one cy wore?
post #11013 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibafku View Post
 

Since we're on the topic of ss16 denim, I have a pair of the lightwash patched knees d02s and a pair of black raws. I want a darker blue. Should I get the double knee slits or single knee one?

 

anyone have any suggestions? would be much appreciated!

post #11014 of 15046
Single knee.
post #11015 of 15046
I agree with @echau about the single knee. In my opinion they are a nicer wash and much better fit.
post #11016 of 15046

im going to cop the wyatt chain harness boots online regarding sizing if i am a 44 in the sneakers SL01 would that be the same with the wyatts? or would i need to go up down a size

post #11017 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibafku View Post
 

Since we're on the topic of ss16 denim, I have a pair of the lightwash patched knees d02s and a pair of black raws. I want a darker blue. Should I get the double knee slits or single knee one?

 

single knee for sure!

 

I went to the store to try on denims I told my SA to transfer in today

 

I also tried on the single knee that they have in my size by chance

 

the double knee slits are pretty bad cuz the slits are obviously very low and I doubt it would match up with anyone's knee no matter how tall you are

 

meanwhile the single knee slit has a noticeably high slit than the double slits so yeah


Edited by onlyslp - 4/23/16 at 1:36am
post #11018 of 15046
The single knee is also selvedge in case you're interested
post #11019 of 15046
Hi guys, been a lurker for almost a year now, just joined. Can I get a legit check?



post #11020 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakGhost View Post

I agree with @echau about the single knee. In my opinion they are a nicer wash and much better fit.


Which one knee rip is this. Sorry I seemed to have not seen it?
post #11021 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post

single knee for sure!

I went to the store to try on denims I told my SA to transfer in today

I also tried on the single knee that they have in my size by chance

the double knee slits are pretty bad cuz the slits are obviously very low and I doubt it would match up with anyone's knee no matter how tall you are

meanwhile the single knee slit has a noticeably high slit than the double slits so yeah

I bought the double Knee slit. I hear you. I really wish they would fit like the old knee blow outs. I washed them shrank them a bit. Made it better and more on knee. definitely still nice but which is this one slit Demim? Like I said I wish I could get the old knee blowouts
post #11022 of 15046
This season there's only one pair with a single knee slit.
post #11023 of 15046
hedi 30 chelsea boot in black suede...




thoughts? i'm torn. can't tell if its classic and versatile or maybe just a little boring...
post #11024 of 15046
I think they're super nice in black suede.
post #11025 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbreed View Post

hedi 30 chelsea boot in black suede...




thoughts? i'm torn. can't tell if its classic and versatile or maybe just a little boring...

get the tan version, much more versatile.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.