Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 728post #10907 of 149594/14/16 at 8:29pmpost #10908 of 149594/14/16 at 8:44pmpost #10909 of 149594/14/16 at 10:07pmpost #10910 of 149594/14/16 at 10:09pmpost #10911 of 149594/15/16 at 12:01ampost #10912 of 149594/15/16 at 1:08ampost #10913 of 149594/15/16 at 1:17ampost #10914 of 149594/15/16 at 2:39ampost #10915 of 149594/15/16 at 2:55amQuote:Originally Posted by needhelp123
Hedi Slimane’s Final Footwear Collection for Saint Laurent Fall ’16
Black suede chain wyatts? Nice! Definitely getting those.
I actually really like the velvet boots, but I'm not sure I'd ever use them. They looked cool in the show though.post #10916 of 149594/15/16 at 3:32am
can't make my mind up about the boots. they remind me of a hybrid of the French boots and the PC chelseas. really cool and dainty. but im not sure the pointy toe is for me. ill probably end up getting a gold pair, because they're fresh as all hell.
the sneakers are obviously just new for the sake of throwaway sales and have nothing to do with the palladium look. the Hawaiian looking ones are pathetic. this is the future of the brand w/o hedi - refers only to itself.
it's kind of nice now that hedi has gone, and we can begin to disassociate with the brand, and focus more on hedi's work as a whole and stuff. for those of us who are into that kind of thing.
more excited that we'll be seeing product shot's of the palladium clothes real soon.post #10917 of 149594/15/16 at 5:09amCould the sneakers be from the rumored cruise collection someone mentioned a few pages back? They look pretty out of place for fall/winter, certainly the tropical-motif sneakers.
I agree, can't wait to see shots of the clothing. I have to start composing my fall wishlist!
Edited by Isolar - 4/15/16 at 5:29ampost #10918 of 149594/15/16 at 6:17ampost #10919 of 149594/15/16 at 7:12ampost #10920 of 149594/15/16 at 8:07amLooking at the pics again, I feel like they could have done without a few of the added seams on the boots, specifically the vertical seams running up from the heel on the gold and patent boots. The python boots have yet another seam. Surely this was in effort of cutting costs. I believe they would look much more pleasing without the added stitching, especially as these are meant to look sleeker (thin sole, lower heel, etc.) than the Hedi or Wyatt.
I guess you can't fight corporate.
Edited by Isolar - 4/15/16 at 8:25am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 38 seconds ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 48 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 9 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway