Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 728post #10907 of 156054/14/16 at 8:29pmpost #10908 of 156054/14/16 at 8:44pmpost #10909 of 156054/14/16 at 10:07pmpost #10910 of 156054/14/16 at 10:09pmpost #10911 of 156054/15/16 at 12:01ampost #10912 of 156054/15/16 at 1:08ampost #10913 of 156054/15/16 at 1:17ampost #10914 of 156054/15/16 at 2:39ampost #10915 of 156054/15/16 at 2:55amQuote:Originally Posted by needhelp123
Hedi Slimane’s Final Footwear Collection for Saint Laurent Fall ’16
Black suede chain wyatts? Nice! Definitely getting those.
I actually really like the velvet boots, but I'm not sure I'd ever use them. They looked cool in the show though.post #10916 of 156054/15/16 at 3:32am
can't make my mind up about the boots. they remind me of a hybrid of the French boots and the PC chelseas. really cool and dainty. but im not sure the pointy toe is for me. ill probably end up getting a gold pair, because they're fresh as all hell.
the sneakers are obviously just new for the sake of throwaway sales and have nothing to do with the palladium look. the Hawaiian looking ones are pathetic. this is the future of the brand w/o hedi - refers only to itself.
it's kind of nice now that hedi has gone, and we can begin to disassociate with the brand, and focus more on hedi's work as a whole and stuff. for those of us who are into that kind of thing.
more excited that we'll be seeing product shot's of the palladium clothes real soon.post #10917 of 156054/15/16 at 5:09amCould the sneakers be from the rumored cruise collection someone mentioned a few pages back? They look pretty out of place for fall/winter, certainly the tropical-motif sneakers.
I agree, can't wait to see shots of the clothing. I have to start composing my fall wishlist!
Edited by Isolar - 4/15/16 at 5:29ampost #10918 of 156054/15/16 at 6:17ampost #10919 of 156054/15/16 at 7:12ampost #10920 of 156054/15/16 at 8:07amLooking at the pics again, I feel like they could have done without a few of the added seams on the boots, specifically the vertical seams running up from the heel on the gold and patent boots. The python boots have yet another seam. Surely this was in effort of cutting costs. I believe they would look much more pleasing without the added stitching, especially as these are meant to look sleeker (thin sole, lower heel, etc.) than the Hedi or Wyatt.
I guess you can't fight corporate.
Edited by Isolar - 4/15/16 at 8:25am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 32 seconds ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...