Pretty idiotic of them. They should have at least waited till FW16 was released or until AV presented his first line. I suppose now we feel the same way everyone else felt when Hedi changed the whole brand up.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 717post #10741 of 156294/6/16 at 5:26pmpost #10742 of 156294/6/16 at 6:06pmpost #10743 of 156294/6/16 at 6:33pmall i can tell you guys is i'm happy i stocked up, this isn't going to end well.
hiring vaccarello is beyond stupid, ysl would've been better off just reissuing slimane's ten collections for the next five years. as my gf said, "fucking wackarello. he manages to make models look shapeless and ugly".
fashion is gonna be really boring without a slimane like figure in the industry.
"Jesus graphics bring spiritual gravity to Riccardo Tisci’s sport-grunge separates". fucking kill me.post #10744 of 156294/6/16 at 6:48pmpost #10745 of 156294/6/16 at 7:13pmpost #10746 of 156294/6/16 at 7:55pm
Man those jeans look great (boots too). I also just bought a pair of the knee rips, but unfortunately my normal size (30) is a touch too tight in the thighs? Did you find these jeans stretched out a bit after wearing? If not, will have to sell these and size up one to a 31.post #10747 of 156294/6/16 at 8:09pmpost #10748 of 156294/7/16 at 12:41am
Them deleting his stuff from IG doesn't make it look good for the continuation of Slimane's permanent collection. Neon rider, if they reissued his collections again then profits would probably increase further I'd imagine. The occasional re-release of certain items, as in the DH days, is probably the best we can hope for. When profits fall dramatically (which they are sure to), they might wake up, but most likely it will be the biggest sellers again and again until we're all (even more) sick of the sight of them.post #10749 of 156294/7/16 at 1:56amQuote:Originally Posted by SirGrotius
This may have been done to death, but how much do you shorter guys get your denim hemmed? I'm looking at the low waist, skinny cut (what I consider the classic Hedi SLP now!) with a 15.5cm opening. I'm only 5'6", so am wondering if I should knock off 2", maybe a little more or less? I like some stacking but not sloppy.
I'm about 5'7 and have all my pants tailored to about 27in. at 5'6 I don't think you'd want anything over 29inpost #10750 of 156294/7/16 at 2:07ampost #10751 of 156294/7/16 at 2:32ampost #10752 of 156294/7/16 at 2:33am@therattler looks great! I just picked up the cashmere breton sweater as well.
Honestly, if only from a marketing standpoint, it makes no sense to undermine Hedi before they've even started selling the fall pieces. Plus it just makes the label look needlessly spiteful.
I'm definitely wasting no time in picking up the items I want before he leaves. I imagine the fall pieces will be in high demand as well.post #10753 of 156294/7/16 at 2:45ampost #10754 of 156294/7/16 at 7:17ampost #10755 of 156294/7/16 at 9:05am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 29 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli Blazer 38/48 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Cigar shell LHS 9.5C 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 12 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 13 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...