or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 714

post #10696 of 15691
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post
 

Went to the Desert Hills Outlet yesterday. Surprisingly nice amount of stuff there at some insanely good prices, mostly SS16. 


15?

post #10697 of 15691
What a day..my SA came though and got me 3 Passants smooth classic belt in my size.

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/belts-skinny-belts-classic-3-passants-saint-laurent-belt-in-black-leather_cod46333669hx.html#section=men_belts
post #10698 of 15691
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaco87 View Post
 


15?


Ahh you're right my bad, SS15 yeah

post #10699 of 15691

hey mate...anything interesting of note? I am sure no boots or denim, if they did, i assume size 26 or 27 denim and size 55 shoes! lol

post #10700 of 15691
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseltheory View Post
 

hey mate...anything interesting of note? I am sure no boots or denim, if they did, i assume size 26 or 27 denim and size 55 shoes! lol

 

On the contrary, Lots of boots - Santiags, Westerns, Duckies, Wyatts with Studs. Almost picked up the Ace of Spades Santiags, I believe they were around $379 - 400. Saw some Raw Denim around size 28-32 for about $159. Lots of the more extreme runway pieces as well. Cabal Coats for $1k, Leather bags, belts, Leather riders and tons of jackets and sweaters. They also seemed to have a full size run as well as other pieces in the back. But I was quite impressed. Permanent collection items as well, like 3 Passant belts, etc. It doesn't hurt to call and inquire. They seemed to have a high turnover rate. Gucci store was even crazier with a constant line of people waiting to get inside. 

post #10701 of 15691
The brown suede Wyatts with bronzeish studs? I kind of forgot about those.
post #10702 of 15691
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post
 

 

On the contrary, Lots of boots - Santiags, Westerns, Duckies, Wyatts with Studs. Almost picked up the Ace of Spades Santiags, I believe they were around $379 - 400. Saw some Raw Denim around size 28-32 for about $159. Lots of the more extreme runway pieces as well. Cabal Coats for $1k, Leather bags, belts, Leather riders and tons of jackets and sweaters. They also seemed to have a full size run as well as other pieces in the back. But I was quite impressed. Permanent collection items as well, like 3 Passant belts, etc. It doesn't hurt to call and inquire. They seemed to have a high turnover rate. Gucci store was even crazier with a constant line of people waiting to get inside. 


ok nice thanks! guess i'll have to take the 100 mile drive down to the outlets!

post #10703 of 15691
Hmmm someone link me to the FB group?
post #10704 of 15691

I was able to order the Jungle Teddy in 36 from Mr. Porter this morning since I was awake at 5AM. Will have to see how it fits.

post #10705 of 15691
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

The brown suede Wyatts with bronzeish studs? I kind of forgot about those.


yeah they had those, the concho studs i believe - they also had the concho jeans. but i was referring to the wyatts with studs like the biker jacket across the harness - punk type studs.. the one Slann01 and others have recently shown. They also had a sick leather backpack with those studs.  

post #10706 of 15691
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseltheory View Post
 


ok nice thanks! guess i'll have to take the 100 mile drive down to the outlets!


I would call in to make sure they have a few things you want. I believe they are also receiving a new shipment in this month so ask about that. 

post #10707 of 15691

Looks like Chanel made Hedi an offer he couldn't refuse - http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/news/fashion/2016/04/05/hedi-slimane-for-chanel-creative-director-rumours

 

Exciting times.. Time to stock up on SLP items.... once Hedi is at the helm at Chanel you know it might be for life and those items might not be very easy to get a hold of. 

post #10708 of 15691
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post

Looks like Chanel made Hedi an offer he couldn't refuse - http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/news/fashion/2016/04/05/hedi-slimane-for-chanel-creative-director-rumours

Exciting times.. Time to stock up on SLP items.... once Hedi is at the helm at Chanel you know it might be for life and those items might not be very easy to get a hold of. 

Kind of what I'm doing. Getting items I really wanted or want before prices are fairly high
post #10709 of 15691
Quote:
Originally Posted by niyengar View Post


Were your Chelseas snug a first and had to stretch to a perfect fit or do you have room? If they were snug I'd go to a 40.5 but if they have a bit of room I'd stay where you're at.

Thanks! I actually have the jodhpurs, forgot to mention that, but they were perfect right out of the box. They're snug enough where my feet doesn't slide around when I walk, width is perfect, and there's just enough toe room.

post #10710 of 15691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


Kind of what I'm doing. Getting items I really wanted or want before prices are fairly high



what were you doing before then?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.