Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 707post #10591 of 168254/1/16 at 3:49pmpost #10592 of 168254/1/16 at 4:43pmpost #10593 of 168254/1/16 at 4:44pmpost #10594 of 168254/1/16 at 5:23pmpost #10595 of 168254/1/16 at 6:48pmpost #10596 of 168254/1/16 at 7:10pmQuote:
Tom Ford at Gucci raised Gucci sales by heaps and now Alessandro Michele? Gucci is like the biggest thing now during fashion week.
Difference here though is that Anthony is a shit guy.post #10597 of 168254/1/16 at 7:21pmpost #10598 of 168254/1/16 at 7:33pmpost #10599 of 168254/1/16 at 7:52pmQuote:
Black and Blue Flannel is available now in Short Sleeve.. Very Cool Piece for SS.
Regarding Hedi leaving and not doing anything for an undisclosed period of time, i think it's fine, if anything, sorely needed. Hedi left DH and while it was a loss, He gave everyone a vision to go forth and find their own style.
DH to me represented London, Brit Rock, White Stripes, Indie, Dance, Fischerspooner, Justice, Klaxons, etc.
At some point toward the end of DH, most of these artists went out on their own and rediscovered thrift finds and brands and had a reference point for where to take their style next and continue using Hedi's tailoring as inspiration for finding their fit. Celebrities simply moved on as they always do. But Hedi has single handedly influenced a generation of creatives and artists (not celebrities) which I think became the SLP generation. If he leaves for a few years, I think it will give us all some time to breathe and really find a style that we can continue to identify with, either by tailoring minimal classic items or finding something unique that we imagine Hedi would have re-purposed.
Or we can just follow Celebrities and Athletes and move on to whatever hype brand is paying them to wear their clothes and eventually dominates the news feeds once SLP sinks like the Titanic.post #10600 of 168254/1/16 at 7:54pmpost #10601 of 168254/1/16 at 7:58pmQuote:
I feel you on that.
Ya maybe smart to stock up denim since it's hard to find those cuts and corporate gonna fuck it up morepost #10602 of 168254/1/16 at 8:33pmQuote:
you're delusional if you think it's any different wearing head to toe saint laurent lolpost #10603 of 168254/1/16 at 8:38pmQuote:
I think what he means is that most of RO stuff really only works with RO since the aesthetic is so different and exaggerated to a degree. You can mix and match slp with other brands. Even if you are head to toe in slp, it's not much different looking than say all RO head to toe.post #10604 of 168254/1/16 at 8:40pmpost #10605 of 168254/1/16 at 8:43pmQuote:
100% agree and is one of many reasons why I gave up on rick. I'm also just too skinny to pull rick off right... the long loose tops + chunky ass footwear make me look like a goofninja idiot.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Look goes on... 16 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 21 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Santoni Monk Strap 13 D 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Isaia 130's Base S suit in excellent preowned condition 8 minutes ago
- › Anthony Cleverley Churchill 10 minutes ago
- › FS: Truman Boots Stone Rambler Size 8d 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 24 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...