or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 702

post #10516 of 14950

Do you guys prefer jodhpurs or hedi 30 chelseas?

post #10517 of 14950
I prefer the Hedi 30 Chelsea's. They are the most comfortable/versatile pair of boots I own.

On the topic of scarves: Does anyone know the measurements/good price/name/season of this scarf? Photo courtesy @slann01

post #10518 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post

Do you guys prefer jodhpurs or hedi 30 chelseas?

If you mean the tall jodhpurs then Chelseas, but it's hard to choose between my cropped jodhpurs and my Chelseas though the Chelseas are very easy to wear
post #10519 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim_Connoisseur View Post

I prefer the Hedi 30 Chelsea's. They are the most comfortable/versatile pair of boots I own.

On the topic of scarves: Does anyone know the measurements/good price/name/season of this scarf? Photo courtesy @slann01

 

I have two pairs of this one man! If you want I can sell it to you! :) pm me. Season is fw14 and it's quite long, like fw13 fair isle scarves.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwn11 View Post
 

Just spotted these on Farfetch. Fringed Wyatts I'm down with but why these...

 

 

 

 

On another note. Anybody own any of the SLP scarves? They look so nice but couldn't ever spend £400+ on a scarf. 

 

 

I have three of them (well four with the double fw14 as above) - the geometric fw14, the striped black red fw13, and the cream fair isle fw13.

post #10520 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by slann01 View Post

I have two pairs of this one man! If you want I can sell it to you! smile.gif pm me. Season is fw14 and it's quite long, like fw13 fair isle scarves.


I have three of them (well four with the double fw14 as above) - the geometric fw14, the striped black red fw13, and the cream fair isle fw13.

PM'ed
post #10521 of 14950

Regular jodhpurs look more elegant than chelsea boots and may work better if you intend to wear them primarily with formal outfits but chelsea boots feel more rock and roll.

 

I think cropped jodhpurs are one of the harder boots to pull off because you really need pants that are cut perfectly to match it. 

post #10522 of 14950

 

who says you have to be skinny to pull off the look

post #10523 of 14950

Are the Hedi 40 Chelseas just as versatile as the Hedi 30 Chelseas?

post #10524 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosty View Post

Are the Hedi 40 Chelseas just as versatile as the Hedi 30 Chelseas?

IMO the Hedi 30 Chelsea's are more versatile. Additionally, if one is not used to the 40 mm heel, it can get a bit much with the amount one walks in NYC.
post #10525 of 14950
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardh123 View Post
 

 

who says you have to be skinny to pull off the look

Damn those kids be more stylish then some adults I know

post #10526 of 14950

What's the going rate for unworn FW13 side zip wyatts?

post #10527 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutto bene View Post
 

What's the going rate for unworn FW13 side zip wyatts?


Retail at most. Don't be a dick. These are relatively current / recent boots not collectible pokemon cards. 

post #10528 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post
 


Retail at most. Don't be a dick. These are relatively current / recent boots not collectible pokemon cards. 

I'm not looking to sell, just came across a pair in my size listed at $850. Offers are welcome so just trying to get an idea of a reasonable price.

post #10529 of 14950

Who saw the new Le Smoking Campaign featuring Cara! <3

 

 

 

Also Jane Birkin

post #10530 of 14950

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp123 View Post
 

Who saw the new Le Smoking Campaign featuring Cara! <3

 

 

 

Also Jane Birkin

 

 

I was wondering who would be able to pull off the vibe for the coming collection

 

good choice haha cara has the look to pull of the cool and elegant vibe for the collection

 

the photos are all pretty damn perfect too btw if you've seen all of them already

 

I like this one better though lol

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.