SirGrotius what jeans are u wearing in this photos? MIJ raw 17,5 or SLP 16 cm? (I supposse that the raw are 17,5 because they are skinny)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 3:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 8
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks to SirGrotius for confirming they accomodate (somewhat) wide feet, I'm going to get them as well. I like them and the high tops, but the latter would not flatter my body type. I'd have to dress in jeggings and a compression shirt like this guy and I don't want that:
People have said a lot of good things about the SLP shoebox but have not posted pics of it. I guess I'll have to wait until mine come in. Lel. I still have Adidas Master ST's at my house but have always considered the Stan Smiths ever since the early 2000s, but I think it's time for a change now.
SirGrotius: Are you intentionally tying your shoelaces like that? I've noticed some people have been tying their shoes "incorrectly" in their posts for quite some time now.
That's what I like to hear! I actually like that look just as much as it being tied correctly so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. Hell, I didn't learn how to tie it correctly up until last May and have spent a good hour trying to perfect it on my boat shoes.
Does anyone know what is the difference between SLP 17,5 brut and SLP 17,5cm raw? if you check luisaviaroma page you can see both models and with different colour.
I also don´t know why LVR tells that all jeans are made in italy. Mine are MIJ.
It is true that SLP sneakers are very similar to common project one; if anyone interested in this pattern you can also find another similar in zara (obviously they are not in leather and obviously the quality is very poor, only similar about pattern).
Any opinions/discussion on these "leather effect" jeans: http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx%7CCallType=Product&prodId=7Q620&des=&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=&season=actual&seasProdID=57I
They look like those famous "black luster" denim from Dior homme collection AW04-07
Kudos to the staff, who were all really polite and helpful. They said they will receive more shipments in March, and a lot of stuff has been selling out through pre-orders!
Hmm I think the 100% cotton 17,5 raws is a great jean, both in terms of fit and quality. Neither the denim or any other details seem any inferior to DH mijs IMHO.
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 31 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 39 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sutor Mantellassi Black Tassel Loafer NIB 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...