SirGrotius what jeans are u wearing in this photos? MIJ raw 17,5 or SLP 16 cm? (I supposse that the raw are 17,5 because they are skinny)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 8
Styleforum Top Pickspost #107 of 92212/6/13 at 2:28pm
Thanks to SirGrotius for confirming they accomodate (somewhat) wide feet, I'm going to get them as well. I like them and the high tops, but the latter would not flatter my body type. I'd have to dress in jeggings and a compression shirt like this guy and I don't want that:
People have said a lot of good things about the SLP shoebox but have not posted pics of it. I guess I'll have to wait until mine come in. Lel. I still have Adidas Master ST's at my house but have always considered the Stan Smiths ever since the early 2000s, but I think it's time for a change now.
SirGrotius: Are you intentionally tying your shoelaces like that? I've noticed some people have been tying their shoes "incorrectly" in their posts for quite some time now.post #108 of 92212/6/13 at 3:27pmpost #109 of 92212/6/13 at 3:29pmpost #110 of 92212/6/13 at 3:30pmpost #111 of 92212/6/13 at 8:40pmQuote:
That's what I like to hear! I actually like that look just as much as it being tied correctly so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. Hell, I didn't learn how to tie it correctly up until last May and have spent a good hour trying to perfect it on my boat shoes.post #112 of 92212/7/13 at 1:33am
Does anyone know what is the difference between SLP 17,5 brut and SLP 17,5cm raw? if you check luisaviaroma page you can see both models and with different colour.
I also don´t know why LVR tells that all jeans are made in italy. Mine are MIJ.
It is true that SLP sneakers are very similar to common project one; if anyone interested in this pattern you can also find another similar in zara (obviously they are not in leather and obviously the quality is very poor, only similar about pattern).post #113 of 92212/7/13 at 5:59am
Any opinions/discussion on these "leather effect" jeans: http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx%7CCallType=Product&prodId=7Q620&des=&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=&season=actual&seasProdID=57I
They look like those famous "black luster" denim from Dior homme collection AW04-07post #114 of 92212/7/13 at 6:07ampost #115 of 92212/7/13 at 10:35ampost #116 of 92212/7/13 at 10:43ampost #117 of 92212/7/13 at 12:19pmpost #118 of 92212/11/13 at 2:17ampost #119 of 92212/12/13 at 2:48pmVisited the SLP store in LA yesterday. Most of the leather jackets and outerwear were gone in smaller sizes! Got a chance to try on the sneakers. They are nice and clean, but so are CPs. Overall it was all a bit underwhelming...I did like the hangers they are using!
Kudos to the staff, who were all really polite and helpful. They said they will receive more shipments in March, and a lot of stuff has been selling out through pre-orders!post #120 of 92212/13/13 at 6:26amQuote:
Hmm I think the 100% cotton 17,5 raws is a great jean, both in terms of fit and quality. Neither the denim or any other details seem any inferior to DH mijs IMHO.
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 52 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 56 seconds ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?