Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 699post #10471 of 162863/28/16 at 10:42ampost #10472 of 162863/28/16 at 11:20amQuote:Originally Posted by therattler
@cyc wid it you're doing some interesting stuff mixing the SLP boots into a different look than we're used to. i'm not fully on board yet, but it's cool and i'm interested to see it continue.
Several SLP boots are very easily worked into business casual/"smart" casual outfits. I regularly wear OCBD+SLP/Rag & Bone jeans (black)+SLP Hedi 30s/Wyatt. Jacket/cardigan tends to be SNS Stark or Rick Owens intarsia.post #10473 of 162863/28/16 at 11:34amQuote:
I have the double zip I already have decent scratches on it checked the stitching and im pretty sure its blake. So far holding up I use these for winter. Great boots.post #10474 of 162863/28/16 at 11:40amCan someone explain to me which shoes those are and why they are not on the official online store?
Can't decide between those and the Hedi 30s. I'm not sure if I might prefer a lower heel. But why are those 100 pounds more than Hedi 30s?post #10475 of 162863/28/16 at 11:57ampost #10476 of 162863/28/16 at 12:14pmpost #10477 of 162863/28/16 at 12:20pmQuote:
no doubt. but we've never seen anyone post anything with chinos and a rolex. whenever i dress it up it's boring but dope: black suit, hedi's or chelseas (i also like a thin black knit, grey trousers and suede boots). i rarely go that route anymore as I've successfully become the guy at work (conservative law firm) who can wear (black) jeans and a souvenir jacket and no one bats an eye.post #10478 of 162863/28/16 at 12:26pmpost #10479 of 162863/28/16 at 12:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by therattler
no doubt. but we've never seen anyone post anything with chinos and a rolex. whenever i dress it up it's boring but dope: black suit, hedi's or chelseas (i also like a thin black knit, grey trousers and suede boots). i rarely go that route anymore as I've successfully become the guy at work (conservative law firm) who can wear (black) jeans and a souvenir jacket and no one bats an eye.
TBF they're cropped/heavy taper cord riding trousers from Niche, so slightly directional, but yeah. Just my interpretation of the CM navy sports coat + striped shirt + khakis + brown shoes. Jacket as you can see is rather unstructured and textured.
I don't own any fashion suits - I vastly prefer traditional CM makers for a variety of reasons. What I have/choose to wear to work depends on my schedule for the day.post #10480 of 162863/28/16 at 12:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by niyengar
Cowboy boots look excellent. If a pair pops up in my size on the Facebook group I may have to pick them up. I certainly don't need another pair of boots, but for a good price I wouldn't be able to say no.
I always wanted a pair but didn't really like the last versions all that much. I really like the color and suede quality of these so I picked them up. They are fairly close to 2013.post #10481 of 162863/28/16 at 12:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by filcol
Can someone explain to me which shoes those are and why they are not on the official online store?
Can't decide between those and the Hedi 30s. I'm not sure if I might prefer a lower heel. But why are those 100 pounds more than Hedi 30s?
These are probably a reissue of the ss13 chelsea boots worn by Saskia here
This and Hedi 30 have differences in how they look in addition to heel height.post #10482 of 162863/28/16 at 12:40pmQuote:
When I was in Chicago for spring break I had a chance to take a look at them and was really impressed by the feel/look. Not sure why I didn't try them on, though.post #10483 of 162863/28/16 at 1:21pmpost #10484 of 162863/28/16 at 1:32pmpost #10485 of 162863/28/16 at 3:12pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 seconds ago
- › Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Longwing Blucher in 8D 1 minute ago
- › Turnbull & Asser navy cashmere overcoat in size 42R 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 10 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...