Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 695post #10412 of 144823/26/16 at 4:09pmpost #10413 of 144823/26/16 at 5:02pm
1. belonging to or associated with the speaker.
2. a thing that is being earnestly pursued or sought after.post #10414 of 144823/26/16 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Isolar
Remember people were talking about Acne jeans a few pages back so figured I'd share my experience. I was in the Acne Archive outlet store today and tried some Ace "eighties black" washed jeans. Ended up going two sizes down from my D02 size, because they didn't have the next size down. These were 95% cotton, 4% elastane and 1% polyester. They're still not quite as tight through the leg as my D02s, especially my FW15 midwaist raws, but they're still pretty tight. Nice denim too, and made in Italy. I'd still go for the SLP, given the choice, but these aren't a bad option either.
I got them primarily because I couldn't find the gray washed D02s, and I got a really great deal on them.
My acne aces just don't fit me right compared to d02s, I think they are too loose in the thigh and then taper too much compared to sl.
I've been doing only black for a while but just took the plunge on 3 blue washes and 1 pair of white denim from this season.post #10415 of 144823/26/16 at 6:22pmpost #10416 of 144823/26/16 at 6:58pm
I thought this might be relevant to people in the US. Obama recently signed a law that increased the amount that people can import in a given day without paying a customs fee from $200 to $800 as of 3/10/16. What is funny is that the $200 limit had not changed since the Tariff Act of 1930. The United States prices for many Saint Laurent items are 30% greater than they are in Europe because the price difference is based upon the 2013 dollar:euro conversion rate. I think this is the reason why Matchesfashion lowered the prices of many of its goods for US customers.post #10417 of 144823/26/16 at 7:54pmpost #10418 of 144823/26/16 at 10:35pmpost #10419 of 144823/27/16 at 2:49amQuote:
I can see that. I think I may have gotten lucky with these. I don't have a ton of experience with Acne otherwise, but this pair fits me better than any other Acne pair I've tried. Maybe because I sized down considerably. I'll be sticking with SL regardless, but it's nice to have some washed gray denim in the rotation.
Edited by Isolar - 3/27/16 at 3:08ampost #10420 of 144823/27/16 at 3:37ampost #10421 of 144823/27/16 at 4:58am
Slightly off topic but I came across these Enzo Bonafé in Reddit, and I think they look great. When I saw that some people were trying to do an Enzo GMTO that resembled SLP aesthetic I thought it wouldn't capture the sleek look of SLP boots but I now think I was wrong.
I think they look great and they're cheaper and much better made than SLPs (hand welt vs. blake stitched with fake welt in the SLP). Less than $600 for non-EU customers with VAT deducted.
Reddit link which has also a link to the imgur album with more pics:post #10422 of 144823/27/16 at 7:08ampost #10423 of 144823/27/16 at 7:56ampost #10424 of 144823/27/16 at 8:27amThe disick jeans aren't slp. I believe they are kusubi (or whatever that brand is)
Picking up the cowboy Wyatt tomorrow. I actually really liked the suede color this season. Not sure why people are all over the cut. I been wanted the cowboy suede for a bit and glad I held out. Like the slightly different opening and the big zipperpost #10425 of 144823/27/16 at 10:23am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 9 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 17 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 26 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 32 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 46 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 51 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 51 minutes ago
- › NWT 38R Spiga3 Navy Blue Linen Blazer 54 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...