Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 692post #10367 of 167993/24/16 at 6:13ampost #10368 of 167993/24/16 at 8:05ampost #10369 of 167993/24/16 at 10:18ampost #10370 of 167993/24/16 at 10:36am@shibafku my barber accidentally spilled some of a raw juice shot on my destroyed. I spot clean which worked well but dropped them at an "all green" dry cleaner and wore em yesterday...flawless. No color change etc and the waist feels a bit tighter again. Dropped my older patch knee off yesterday.
@cyc wid it dude I didn't know you got the suede Hedi's too, so dope. You use Jason mark?post #10371 of 167993/24/16 at 10:59ampost #10372 of 167993/24/16 at 12:25pmpost #10373 of 167993/24/16 at 12:27pmpost #10374 of 167993/24/16 at 2:10pmpost #10375 of 167993/24/16 at 2:39pmpost #10376 of 167993/24/16 at 2:57pmpost #10377 of 167993/24/16 at 3:04pmpost #10378 of 167993/24/16 at 3:19pmQuote:
?? My girlfriend is a pharmacist...
Why would I make up that the aged L01 is going to be offered for men? I tried it on in the showroom, I saw multiple stores placing orders for it. I was only trying to help inform people of the upcoming season.post #10379 of 167993/24/16 at 3:25pmQuote:
I don't know, but I can assure you there is no AgedL01 being released for mens unless it is being offered for FW16 (it's not). The aged tint is womens only (it might fit mens, or stores may be placing orders to sell to men as they do with the sunglasses).
Lastly, there are many instances of you stating things as fact when you are just assuming and guesstimating. I'm not trying to stir up shit, because its all in good fun to get the rumor mill going, but stop acting like you have insider information. At this point all you have to do is stop by the boutique and look at the Buy Book. You will even see the amount of numbers each piece is produced in. If there were an Aged L01 being released we would have known about it months ago.post #10380 of 167993/24/16 at 3:41pm@scanner I'm not spreading rumors about anything? Feel free to not believe me, but the aged L01 will be around for AW16, not really sure what else to say.
All I've stated is that I saw the pieces in the Paris showroom that were offered to buyers for AW16. I don't want to clog up the thread with this stuff, if it would help you feel better I can PM you my flight info and correspondence with the men's wholesale manager.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 28 minutes ago
- › Wedding in September - Mostly know what I want 34 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 35 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 39 minutes ago
- › Swim Shorts Orlebar Brown, etc 28-32 40 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: THE VILLAIN (24 March 2017) 42 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...