*in reference to cyc wid its post
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 679post #10171 of 149873/18/16 at 12:02pmpost #10172 of 149873/18/16 at 12:05pmpost #10173 of 149873/18/16 at 12:41pm
Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a while and I finally bought my first piece of SLP. I really needed some new black skinny jeans so I decided to go with the AW15 black raw stretch D02's. I've been seeing a lot of comments about dissatisfaction with the raw stretch D02's but I went TTS and they fit and feel awesome. They're a little long for my taste so I'm gonna take them to the boutique to get them hemmed, but otherwise, they're amazing.post #10174 of 149873/18/16 at 12:44pmpost #10175 of 149873/18/16 at 1:55pmpost #10176 of 149873/18/16 at 2:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by GeneralNegative
Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a while and I finally bought my first piece of SLP. I really needed some new black skinny jeans so I decided to go with the AW15 black raw stretch D02's. I've been seeing a lot of comments about dissatisfaction with the raw stretch D02's but I went TTS and they fit and feel awesome. They're a little long for my taste so I'm gonna take them to the boutique to get them hemmed, but otherwise, they're amazing.
looks nice man, I'm so jealous because if I want a fit like that i'd have to size down 2post #10177 of 149873/18/16 at 3:00pmpost #10178 of 149873/18/16 at 3:08pmpost #10179 of 149873/18/16 at 3:14pmpost #10180 of 149873/18/16 at 4:33pmpost #10181 of 149873/18/16 at 5:04pmpost #10182 of 149873/18/16 at 5:16pmI dry clean my washed denim and just make a point of it being a special garment, although my cleaners know I'm a fussy client so it's not a problem. i don't wash my raw denim except maybe once a year (I have a broad rotation, so it's not as though I'm perspiring in them). When I do, I go the Woolite dark in lukewarm bath water trick, although at age 36 I'm a lot less motivated to go through this trouble than I was years ago!post #10183 of 149873/18/16 at 7:03pm
Just got my SS16 Wyatts in Nut Suede today. These are my first Wyatts so I don't know anything about how the shaft of these compares to past pairs, but I figured I'd share a pic for anyone who might be interested. I was worried they'd be too similar to my Segaro Hedi Chelseas, but the differences in texture make these completely different for me.
Also, here's a family shot with my chelseas and some Story et Fall side zips.post #10184 of 149873/18/16 at 9:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by therattler
what does it matter if you have to size down two? if they fit, then they fit. this nonsense idea of a true size is getting tedious. @GeneralNegative those look great and will be perfect once hemmed.
Because in order for me to get my slp to fit like that I always have to take a size where the waistband is too small and needs to be stretched out to fit?
I mean, I'm not saying it as in everyone needs to do what I do word of wisdom kinda thing but why does every comment that I make have to be criticized like I'm telling everyone to do it?
I'm not mad and I'm probably dumb. But I just don't get it
@echau nice dude those jeans look really nice with the black suede. are they grey or blue?
Edited by onlyslp - 3/18/16 at 9:45pmpost #10185 of 149873/18/16 at 9:53pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 17 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 22 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › Double-Breasted Wool Coat 30 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 33 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Portland (OR) Shopping Thread 34 minutes ago
- › New Tie - What to wear with it? 45 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...