or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 - Page 9

post #121 of 1038
is anyone still interested in this WB camo sweatshirt (size Medium)? i think i wore mine once and have since decided to part ways with it.

post #122 of 1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Grape View Post

It may be a matter of preference, but it seems like you could do better at that price point. The APC Petit Standard (which is slightly more slim-fitting than the J. Crew denim) or the APC New Standard, which the 484 is a basic copy of, are both better in quality and finish. (The 484 comes with the weird little selvedge embellishment on the coin pocket and an unfinished inseam.) Also, for the same price you should check out United Stock Dry Goods Narrow/ Slight Fit which are also comparable and better, and less expensive, I think. Not sure about the Levis.

i've tried these all on, and the PS is definitely the slimmest. i would say that the 484 is between the PS and NS in terms of how slim fitting they are. but agreed, APC quality does feel better. the annoying thing is that they are all 34" in length so for most of us they need to get taken in (unless you cuff them 4-5 times!)
post #123 of 1038
So does anyone know when the next 40 percent off final sale will be? And does anyone know which secret wash shirts will be included? Thanks!

When does the May catalog go into the mail?
post #124 of 1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

So does anyone know when the next 40 percent off final sale will be? And does anyone know which secret wash shirts will be included? Thanks!

Yes, I know.
post #125 of 1038

Is anyone else annoyed by the cuff on their button downs?  Referring to the lack of a second button on the cuff, which would allow for a tighter wrist.

post #126 of 1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

So does anyone know when the next 40 percent off final sale will be? And does anyone know which secret wash shirts will be included? Thanks!

When does the May catalog go into the mail?

Bro calm the fcuk down and fcuking call them it would make my life complete thanks. Don't forget to clap three times then scream open sesame otherwise they won't tell you whether the secret wash shirts are included or not
post #127 of 1038
Does anyone know if they will start coming out with a Climate Change season? If so when would they roll out this line?
post #128 of 1038
Lol cheeky kunt
post #129 of 1038
Wow, you took out the k word and you only have 20-plus posts! Who's cheeky?!
post #130 of 1038

Sorry for the late reply, I was jerking off to your post count. Let me know if you want to meet up, I think we would get along well since you seem to have a problem whenever anyone asks a J.Crew relevant question in a J.Crew thread.

post #131 of 1038
lmao
post #132 of 1038

Anyone have any experience with the Stock Henley's?  I just grabbed 2 with their current 25% off shirt sale.  I noticed there's a variety of henleys currently so if anyone has any better suggestions (including JC Factory too) they would be much appreciated.

post #133 of 1038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauss17 View Post

They have some stuff on there that I think looks kind of absurd:

 

I totally agree ! But most of the other looks I like ! 

post #134 of 1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by boned View Post

Anyone have any experience with the Stock Henley's?  I just grabbed 2 with their current 25% off shirt sale.  I noticed there's a variety of henleys currently so if anyone has any better suggestions (including JC Factory too) they would be much appreciated.

i have 2 of the homespun henleys that jcrew sells. they are awesome.  super nice material and nice slim fit overall.  let us know your opinions of the Stock Henleys as they are a good bit cheaper than the Homespun alternatives...

post #135 of 1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf54 View Post

Sorry for the late reply, I was jerking off to your post count. Let me know if you want to meet up, I think we would get along well since you seem to have a problem whenever anyone asks a J.Crew relevant question in a J.Crew thread.

No apologies necessary, but I appreciate your graciousness. Now stop being stupid.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013