When I stand, the sides by my ankles expand a bit. Only happens when I put weight down onto the shoes. When Im sitting it isnt very noticeable .
Related Forum Threads
- Opion needed on AE shoes for first purchase Last post on 12/5/12 at 6:13pm in Classic Menswear
- What shoe is comparable to the Park Aves? Last post on 2/9/13 at 5:21pm in Classic Menswear
- Straight and to the point... AE or Alden Last post on 5/15/13 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds Sale Last post on 8/21/12 at 7:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Are these Park Avenues too narrow? Last post on 8/11/12 at 2:35pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Anyone else have this problem with Park Avenues?
post #1 of 11
10/3/12 at 9:10pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 11
10/3/12 at 10:53pm
First do the shoes fit?
This has been an issue on some AE shoes. Unfortunately the bowing is an issue with the shoe construction and can not be corrected. If it really bothers you you can likely return them. Post some photos; I have seen bowing anywhere from slight to downright terrible.
post #3 of 11
10/4/12 at 7:49pm
post #4 of 11
10/4/12 at 8:06pm
post #5 of 11
10/4/12 at 8:22pm
post #6 of 11
10/4/12 at 8:26pm
post #7 of 11
10/7/12 at 4:08pm
post #8 of 11
10/9/12 at 7:07pm
post #9 of 11
10/9/12 at 7:43pm
post #10 of 11
10/9/12 at 7:44pm
- Anyone else have this problem with Park Avenues?
Currently, there are 1005 Active Users (192 Members and 813 Guests)
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 3 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...