Originally Posted by Ryback
Abercrombie and Fitch
Where would you rank these polo shirt brands?
Of the ones I've tried:Ralph Lauren
1. Solely for the classic mesh shirts in custom fit because if fit and durability.Lacoste
2. I have had shrinkage issues and shirts that have started to come apart after one season.
Abercrombie and FitchTommy Hilfiger
3. Their vintage shirts (crest logo) are/were better quality than the newer ones (flag logo) are.
4. For lower quality and tent-like fit
5. Not a fan of novacheck plackets