or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Official Fifa 2013 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Fifa 2013 Thread - Page 3

post #31 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

What do you mean, better? You -- probably -- get better by training. The players' values won't rise, unless there are some sort of "power ups". If you mean team chemistry/compatibility, you need to place them on their right position (or change it with some upgrade thingy), let players from the same national squad/national league play together. I'm sure you knew that already, but I don't know what you could mean otherwise. I'm not sure how much it actually matters in F13, but at at least make sure it's >60% or so, given that F13 can be a very random game with one touch and so on.

Yea I was just confirming that was the case. As far as better I meant can their rating increase if say they are a young player? Other then the random roster updates. Each player has a potential rating from what I was reading some time ago. And maybe a 78 has the potential to be a 92 or something along those lines. I was wondering how that, if that is the case, would work either by playing the players or using the training consumables. Because I have seen players you can buy with different ratings but are the same player.
post #32 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

Yea I was just confirming that was the case. As far as better I meant can their rating increase if say they are a young player? Other then the random roster updates. Each player has a potential rating from what I was reading some time ago. And maybe a 78 has the potential to be a 92 or something along those lines. I was wondering how that, if that is the case, would work either by playing the players or using the training consumables. Because I have seen players you can buy with different ratings but are the same player.
What you mean is just possible in offline career mode, afaik. The players you've seen likely just had upgraded stats.
post #33 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

What you mean is just possible in offline career mode, afaik. The players you've seen likely just had upgraded stats.

Okay so if I get that 78 up to a 92 and go to play online against someone they will only be a 78? Thats kind of annoying.

It isnt like they match you up based on players anyways. I laughed as my roommate played with all scrub bronze players and was getting smoked against all golds.
post #34 of 44

Just found this thread and I see no one has posted in a while.  Well maybe this will change it.  I hate all these fucks that play with barcelona or real madrid online.

post #35 of 44
Thread Starter 
I'm sorry.
post #36 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by adsmith4 View Post

Just found this thread and I see no one has posted in a while.  Well maybe this will change it.  I hate all these fucks that play with barcelona or real madrid online.
I concur.
post #37 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

I concur.

Play with PSG I have been trashing my roommate lately with IBRA and Lavezzi
post #38 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post


Play with PSG I have been trashing my roommate lately with IBRA and Lavezzi

 

I played someone recently who used PSG and I am going to have to give them a try.  I hadn't been playing much lately but the last few days I have picked back up some.

post #39 of 44
Didn't know a thread for this existed!

...

Sold FIFA13 back and got PES instead. Vastly superior game. Was a diehard fanboy and bought FIFA straight from 07 to 13, but just couldn't take the unchanging game anymore; 13 is more like 12.5.

And FWIW, love that PES updates boots every 2 months AND HAS THE EURO CLASH COLLECTION STILL AVAILABLE.
post #40 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Didn't know a thread for this existed!

...

Sold FIFA13 back and got PES instead. Vastly superior game. Was a diehard fanboy and bought FIFA straight from 07 to 13, but just couldn't take the unchanging game anymore; 13 is more like 12.5.

And FWIW, love that PES updates boots every 2 months AND HAS THE EURO CLASH COLLECTION STILL AVAILABLE.
Agree that year to year FIFA doesn't change that much, but PES is a joke. Terrible game.
post #41 of 44
Thread Starter 
Fifa 13 is different than 12. Similar, but still enough differences. I liked PES 04, played some 2005 and never touched it since.
post #42 of 44
My roommate and I got tired of our super teams so we redrafted with these rules: We can only take one player from either of our previous teams (which only allowed for one player from each country)

I decided to use Borussia Dortmound because I like they formation and how their attack develops...

Here is how my team has shapped up. (I know alot more about soccer then my roommate but he just researches the best players and picks them...kind of annoying)

G: Casillas (I wouldnt normally take him but I really need him to stop his front 3 he has, he took lloris
LB: Chiellini
CB: Thiago Silva
CB: Hummels
RB: Sergio Ramos
CDM: De Rossi
RM: Jesus Navas
CM: Fabregas
LW: Lavezzi (I like him better then Messi in this game)
CAM: Gotze
ST: Ibra ( from my previous team)

Coming off the bench:
Naldo, because he is tall as heck
Van Persie
Jovetić
Aubameyang
Nasri
Wittsel
post #43 of 44
I play UT. Down for a game (UT or regular) whenever on 360. Let me know.
post #44 of 44
you can add me...my tag is my username...dont know how good I will be because I only play with super teams lol.

Idk where my mic is but I can probably get some games in later this week.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Official Fifa 2013 Thread