or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Fall/Winter Cologne Split - Black Afgano by Nasomatto
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fall/Winter Cologne Split - Black Afgano by Nasomatto

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 


Basenotes Reviews

Is there any interest in splitting Black Afgano for the upcoming fall and winter season? Now this is some EXPENSIVE juice so getting in on a split is defiantly the way to go.

The journey down to the inky heart of Black Afgano is a scent trip only for the daring among you. If you’re a lover of light, bright and airy fragrances, then you’ll want to stop reading right about...now. Aiming to capture the qualities of hashish (without the police banging down your door), mystery and intrigue has followed this perfume since its inception. Rumors swirled that the debut of Afgano was held up for months due to the necessary procurement and smuggling of the.. eh, “raw material” (nudge nudge, wink wink). But it was definitely worth the wait. For those asking the obvious, no, it doesn’t smell exactly like burning hashish... or so we hear, of course. Black Afgano is meant to capture some of the scent qualities and all of the effects of the herb: smoky, smooth and deep; a mellow yet deep and distinct fragrance high. The black colored perfume is a study in how to arouse the effects of temporary bliss, without all the side effects. Rich and hypnotic, with dark and dangerous notes like coffee, oud, tobacco and hash, this is a beautifully relentless and utterly enveloping scent. Black Afgano is a strong smoke and incense fragrance that is surprisingly never overpowering. We can honestly say, this fragrance is dope.

Now this is a Parfum extract and the largest bottle size is 30mL. With that, even 5-10mL is going to last a LONG time as you're not going to use more then one maybe two sprays. With that I'm offering two sizes, and the spaces will be limited unless we can fill multiple bottles. Rumor is that it's going to be hard to find this winter so we should get in on it now.

5mL - $45
10mL - $75

That includes glass atomizer and CONUS.
post #2 of 19
Thread Starter 
No one else interested?
post #3 of 19
Sir, I will take 5 milliliters of your finest Black Afganos.
post #4 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by repose View Post

Sir, I will take 5 milliliters of your finest Black Afganos.

Got you down, anyone else interested? If we can get one or two more then I'll go ahead and place an order.
post #5 of 19
I don't need any myself, but this stuff is really unique and really good. I'd strongly recommend it.
post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I don't need any myself, but this stuff is really unique and really good. I'd strongly recommend it.

Glad to hear from someone who's had their nose on this. Really hope we can get enough people to get this moving.
post #7 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by CologneReview View Post

Glad to hear from someone who's had their nose on this. Really hope we can get enough people to get this moving.

Definitely, this is an insanely good deal on this fragrance. I got a sample of .5 ml (1/2 a milliliter!) and it cost around $12 shipped.facepalm.gif

Anyways, an off-the-cuff reductive description (since the luckyscent one hardly explained what it actually smelled like) from someone who's sampled it: it's a dark, woodsy, and moody scent that's nice for the colder months. I detect cloves, woods, incense, and possibly patchouli? It smells a bit sweet in a way also, but not flowery, and it isn't cloying. It's rich, but not overwhelmingly so; it's not too heavy, it's well balanced. Also, I never spotted a specific "hash" note during it's evolution, but each nose is different.
post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by repose View Post

Definitely, this is an insanely good deal on this fragrance. I got a sample of .5 ml (1/2 a milliliter!) and it cost around $12 shipped.facepalm.gif
Anyways, an off-the-cuff reductive description (since the luckyscent one hardly explained what it actually smelled like) from someone who's sampled it: it's a dark, woodsy, and moody scent that's nice for the colder months. I detect cloves, woods, incense, and possibly patchouli? It smells a bit sweet in a way also, but not flowery, and it isn't cloying. It's rich, but not overwhelmingly so; it's not too heavy, it's well balanced. Also, I never spotted a specific "hash" note during it's evolution, but each nose is different.

Thanks for your honest review! I can't wait to get this in and give it a smell. There is still 20mL of this left guys, anyone interested?
post #9 of 19
I'll take 5.
post #10 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihambrecht View Post

I'll take 5.

Please PM me with your email and if you're CONUS.
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Bottle has been ordered! As soon as it gets in I will decant it and get it shipped out AsAP. I still have juice left for those interested!
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Anyone else interested? I have a lot of juice left.
post #13 of 19

ill take 5ml!

post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jes2sim View Post

ill take 5ml!

PM sent sir
post #15 of 19

Is there any left?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Fall/Winter Cologne Split - Black Afgano by Nasomatto