or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Antonio Meccariello Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Antonio Meccariello Shoes - Page 145

post #2161 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post


also john lobb
teh perrier last 8896(?) 8.5E
william (can;t read teh numbers) 8E
7000 last 8E

as per hawksbill
as @Swede66 said
if your small toes
are longer
a half size up would be
better..
when i tried teh hawksbill
i fit into my usual uk E
size

meccariello apparently
extended his size and
fitting guide

my bespoke ones
after ~ 7 wears
made of his vintage
baby annonay boxcalf
(no shota...)
from inside and outside

avq360.jpg348splj.jpg

Very nice but I would prefer the thread in a similar color than the calf, not sure the color in the RTW model.

Thanks for the picture.
post #2162 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLopez View Post

Very nice but I would prefer the thread in a similar color than the calf, not sure the color in the RTW model..

it is teh same
colour tread
for all
natural coloured
linen which
picks up teh
colour from the
creams/polish

good luck
trying to ask
for a different
colour thread
post #2163 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post

it is teh same
colour tread
for all
natural coloured
linen which
picks up teh
colour from the
creams/polish

good luck
trying to ask
for a different
colour thread

Thanks for the info.
post #2164 of 2288
After one year, my aurum is finally done.
Can't wait for it to arrive .

post #2165 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl911 View Post

After one year, my aurum is finally done.
Can't wait for it to arrive .


Sick! Lock forward to see more pic's in due time!
post #2166 of 2288


The new shoes are in! The new shoes are in! Purple Reign...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #2167 of 2288

Has anyone else encountered the problem of the checkout system not removing VAT?

 

I understand that the webshop prices include VAT, but no deduction is made upon checkout. It just adds shipping.

post #2168 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by saepnirg12 View Post

Has anyone else encountered the problem of the checkout system not removing VAT?

I understand that the webshop prices include VAT, but no deduction is made upon checkout. It just adds shipping.

Yes, that happens to me too.
post #2169 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by saepnirg12 View Post
 

Has anyone else encountered the problem of the checkout system not removing VAT?

 

I understand that the webshop prices include VAT, but no deduction is made upon checkout. It just adds shipping.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post


Yes, that happens to me too.

Antonio's website just takes a step longer than most and removes it when you enter your shipping address and credit card number on your first order. Once you have already ordered it will auto deduct VAT on future orders once you log in. 

 

If it doesn't work after that try deleting cookies on your browser.

post #2170 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post
 

 

Antonio's website just takes a step longer than most and removes it when you enter your shipping address and credit card number on your first order. Once you have already ordered it will auto deduct VAT on future orders once you log in. 

 

If it doesn't work after that try deleting cookies on your browser.

 

Will give that a go! Cheers.

post #2171 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post

Antonio's website just takes a step longer than most and removes it when you enter your shipping address and credit card number on your first order. Once you have already ordered it will auto deduct VAT on future orders once you log in. 

If it doesn't work after that try deleting cookies on your browser.

I just placed my first order and VAT was not removed and the entire cost (w/VAT) is pending my bank account. Hmmm.
post #2172 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by kali77 View Post

I just placed my first order and VAT was not removed and the entire cost (w/VAT) is pending my bank account. Hmmm.
that is strange...
a collegue of mine
in teh states ordered
and didn;t have problems

what shoe did you
order
and what was teh
price excluding
shipping etc?
i can check
what the price
here in holland
will be for
teh same shoe
post #2173 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post

that is strange...
a collegue of mine
in teh states ordered
and didn;t have problems

what shoe did you
order
and what was teh
price excluding
shipping etc?
i can check
what the price
here in holland
will be for
teh same shoe

Thanks, issue resolved. Apparently the VAT was already deducted prior to me even adding them to my cart. I ordered the Principes and trees. Total with shipping was 533,41 euro.
post #2174 of 2288
Quote:
Originally Posted by kali77 View Post

Thanks, issue resolved. Apparently the VAT was already deducted prior to me even adding them to my cart. I ordered the Principes and trees. Total with shipping was 533,41 euro.
makes sense
i checked and
price for the principes
is 500 euro
and shoe tree
is 80 euro
including vat
for holland
excluding shipping
post #2175 of 2288
So using the online measurements, I would take a size 10 in length. My average width would be 27 cm. problem is that 10 F is 26.75 average width. I don't want to size up in length because I'm interested in the chukka and too much length wouldn't work.

Is it reasonable to assume a .25 cm stretch upon break in? Or should I skip it and go for Argentum HW?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Antonio Meccariello Shoes