Related Forum Threads
- Does Express have nice suits? Should I buy this? Last post on 9/18/12 at 4:08am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Most under $25 Last post on 2/14/12 at 6:53pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Viyella Glen Plaid size M NEW With Tags. Last post on Today at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Does Express have nice suits? Should I buy this?post #1 of 69/18/12 at 4:09amThread Starterpost #2 of 69/18/12 at 4:13am
For $200 you can do better, although perhaps it depends on what you're going to use the suit for. If it's for business, a job, or interviews, that suit isn't appropriate and you can do a lot better for $200 by going to a department store or saving up a little more and getting one of the cheapest Suit Supply suits. If it's for clubbing or something and is just going to be a throwaway suit then have at it. This is all assuming that $200 is your budget, if you can afford more then there are much better suits out there.post #3 of 69/18/12 at 4:19amThread StarterThanks!
My budget is probalby around 200-400 dollars.
I kind of want a suit to be all purpose. Use for social gatherings like weddings and use for professional events like interviews.
I'm a medical student living off of loan money, so I have to be cheap now lol.
What do you recommend? Thanks for the advice!post #4 of 69/18/12 at 5:58ampost #5 of 69/18/12 at 6:20pmThread Starterpost #6 of 69/18/12 at 10:29pmQuote:
If you're on a budget like you mentioned, an Express suit in that price range would be fine. Although I'm not sure if it's durable enough but it should serve you well for now.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 59 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › Sorel Caribou Pack Boot 29 minutes ago
- › Maison Margiela High - 40 30 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway