or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › 'Psy' Style or The Style of Gangnam Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

'Psy' Style or The Style of Gangnam Style - Page 2

post #16 of 30
No. I won't. I can't. Who's that girl? Never, ever.
post #17 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post


You just haven't watched it enough times to be fully brainwashed yet.

 

You know what you have to do... :p

 

Hours of Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, or Lady Gaga could done exactly the same thing. 

 

Detrimental to anyone's brain.

post #18 of 30

Been watching this video every day for 2 months. Still not sick of it.

Back to the topic, I think all of his outfits are awesome. As are Hyuna's. But his shoes blow my mind. I like the yellow man's suit too.

Check out this t-shirt. Best one I've seen. It actually shows him in 6 different outfits.

 

post #19 of 30


Who cares about the puffy dude in 1970s Vegas pimp suits if she is in the video?
post #20 of 30

So... did anyone get the new Toy self titled debut record released on Heavenly? Kopter, Dead & Gone and Motoring are some cool tunes....

 

 

oh snap! we are talking about cheesy looks and cheesier music in a style forum!

 

sorry!!

 

i'll show myself out....

 

facepalm.gif

post #21 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexE View Post


Who cares about the puffy dude in 1970s Vegas pimp suits if she is in the video?

 

For that matter, why isn't this version of the video more popular?

 

post #22 of 30

DIEcensored.gifbaldy[1].gif

post #23 of 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqOMpiY91p4

 

this is a little video i made hope uo guys enjoy :)

post #24 of 30

post #25 of 30

It's a horrible style, but that's the whole point I guess. I don't see the point discussing it here, though uhoh.gif (except for posting hot pictures of teh ladies maybe...)

post #26 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post

It's a horrible style, but that's the whole point I guess. I don't see the point discussing it here, though uhoh.gif (except for posting hot pictures of teh ladies maybe...)

 

I agree. Not to seem rude, but I'm still not sure if this song/dance is supposed to be serious or comedic, and the girl's not really attractive, IMHO of course...just doesn't do much for me...seen better...had better.

post #27 of 30
Lol
post #28 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW Cyrus View Post

For that matter, why isn't this version of the video more popular?

Ugh.
I want those 3 mins and 47 seconds of my life back.
post #29 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyMac View Post

 

I agree. Not to seem rude, but I'm still not sure if this song/dance is supposed to be serious or comedic, and the girl's not really attractive, IMHO of course...just doesn't do much for me...seen better...had better.


It's supposed to be comedic. The irony is that the K-Pop industry has been trying to make it in the States for such a long time trying to be serious, and Psy does it by accident. His popularity completely confounds a lot of the people in the music industry here.

post #30 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


It's supposed to be comedic. The irony is that the K-Pop industry has been trying to make it in the States for such a long time trying to be serious, and Psy does it by accident. His popularity completely confounds a lot of the people in the music industry here.

 

theres' no shortage of cheesy dance music from korea, but psy did it because he is more sprezz and less pretentious than all those bio engineered pretty drones with heavy makeups.

 

sorta like, william hung.

 

p.s., far east movement > kpop.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › 'Psy' Style or The Style of Gangnam Style