or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › RoboCop (Movie Thread) Aug 9, 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RoboCop (Movie Thread) Aug 9, 2013 - Page 3

post #31 of 94
The robo car is based off the previous gen Taurus (2012 model year), but yeah. The OG Taurus was a pretty sweet car. My family used them till they went to the bug eye models.
post #32 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

The OG Taurus was a pretty sweet car.

Yeah, it was. I loved the look of it in the flat black.

post #33 of 94
They should keep the brushed metal. This matted black doesn't work out.
post #34 of 94
The original Robocop was a FANTASTIC film. It doesn't get better than a hyperviolent indictment of fascism and the military industrial complex.

I doubt this flick will cover the same territory...and FUCK THAT SUIT. That doesn't look like a man inside of a robot at all. It looks like a man in a suit.
post #35 of 94
Did you know that Kirkwood Smith (Clarence Boddicker) actually married Joan Prirkle (Barbara) who played Dick Jones' secretary? They met on the set and he was all hers once he said "I'm sure he can fit me in." then put his gum on her nameplate.
post #36 of 94
Pretty pumped for this. Together with the Michael Bay Ninja Turtles, we are in for a Hollywood Renaissance! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Edited by Neo_Version 7 - 9/19/12 at 5:23pm
post #37 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Pretty pumped for this. Together with the Michael Bay Ninja Turtles, we are in for a Hollywood Renaissance! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


I'm actually not sure if you're serious or not, you are a strange duck.
post #38 of 94
Michael Bay Ninja Turtles was canned. It's no longer in development. Poor Neo.
post #39 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

I'm actually not sure if you're serious or not, you are a strange duck.

Isn't it a good thing if newer generations are introduced to these franchises? confused.gif
post #40 of 94
If it doesn't have this...
post #41 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Isn't it a good thing if newer generations are introduced to these franchises? confused.gif

Why can't newer generations see the originals?

EDIT - And being introduced to garbage like the Teenage Ninja Turtles is not a good thing.
post #42 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Why can't newer generations see the originals?
EDIT - And being introduced to garbage like the Teenage Ninja Turtles is not a good thing.

I agree, its not like some of these movies are from the 50's. Most are available on BluRay and in High Def. Its just a money grab IMO by Hollywood studios that don't want to take a chance on being saddled with the next John Carter film.
post #43 of 94
Thread Starter 
j8p4s4.jpg
28umyqc.jpg
post #44 of 94
god he looks like such a fag
post #45 of 94
Thread Starter 
I think he needs a bigger gun.
51x6l1.jpg
14cgzcz.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › RoboCop (Movie Thread) Aug 9, 2013