or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: A&E at 40% off...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: A&E at 40% off...

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Land's End is running their 40% any one item promotion. Works on AE's. Just copped a nice pair of walnut calf Strands,
post #2 of 13
says promo code can't be used with the AE items....how did you get it to work?
post #3 of 13

Yeah, it won't apply to the AE shoes when I use it. confused.gif

post #4 of 13
Thread Starter 
Sorry - I read the promo details and did not see anything prohibiting using it on AE. But, I called customer service as it was not working from my ipad and they manually applied it for me. I might have just gotten lucky...
post #5 of 13
Do you guys have any experience with their outerwear? I'm wondering about the quality of their duffle coats, this fleece lined windbreaker and this stormer jacket.

This sweater/shirt/blouson also looks pretty interesting... do you guys think it'll make a nice budget A-1 blouson substitute? How do LE's cardigans and things fit and finish in general?
post #6 of 13
CSR applied the coupon over the phone. Got the AE Bayfields for $210.
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyletrois View Post

CSR applied the coupon over the phone. Got the AE Bayfields for $210.

Did you just ask them to see if they could apply the coupon? Seems odd that they'd do it when the website is pretty clear they're exempted.
post #8 of 13
Doesn't seem odd at all, most customer service employees are pretty clueless.
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by joonian View Post

Do you guys have any experience with their outerwear? I'm wondering about the quality of their duffle coats, this fleece lined windbreaker and this stormer jacket.
This sweater/shirt/blouson also looks pretty interesting... do you guys think it'll make a nice budget A-1 blouson substitute? How do LE's cardigans and things fit and finish in general?

They have a Supima cotton cardigan that is pretty nice, as good as the ones I've had from J Crew or Jos Bank, and just a cut below Brooks Brothers.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-fine-gauge-supima-cotton-cardigan-sweater~192549_-1.html
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by atila View Post

Doesn't seem odd at all, most customer service employees are pretty clueless.

This.

You can also use the code multiple times. I also picked up the brown Donegal jacket & pants for $180 and navy linen/cotton jacket & pants for $150.
post #11 of 13
small feet ftl
post #12 of 13
Had to call 3 times, but managed to get some walnut strands for $195.
post #13 of 13
How is Lands End quality these days? They have an overcoat I'm interested in, but haven't bought anything there in about 20 years.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: A&E at 40% off...