All of Vanda's offerings look great, but they're too wide for my taste and frame.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread - Page 6
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 39111/24/13 at 6:30ampost #78 of 39112/3/13 at 10:10ampost #79 of 39112/3/13 at 1:05pmpost #80 of 39112/3/13 at 2:24pmpost #81 of 39112/3/13 at 2:54pmpost #82 of 39112/3/13 at 3:39pmI visited the Haberdasher Street factory shop last week during my visit to London. Nice setup and a decent selection. My only frustration was that they were not able to do VAT refund claim forms. If I had been thinking more clearly, I would've asked if they could ship it back home ex-VAT.post #83 of 39112/6/13 at 12:01ampost #84 of 39112/6/13 at 1:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by gopherblue
I visited the Haberdasher Street factory shop last week during my visit to London. Nice setup and a decent selection. My only frustration was that they were not able to do VAT refund claim forms. If I had been thinking more clearly, I would've asked if they could ship it back home ex-VAT.
They have an additional sale on this weekend at Haberdasher Street - ties are £35 or three for £90, pocket squares £20, knitwear £65 and £150 for cashmere, and lots of scarves from about £30 upward IIRC.
Lots of good stock when I popped by on Thursday.post #85 of 39112/6/13 at 2:49pmpost #86 of 39112/6/13 at 4:40pmQuote:
Walked off with 3 ties (a solid midnight satin, red on blue stripe grenadine fina, and a medallion print), a fair isle scarf and a silk/cotton summer scarf in light blue/white. What a great day.
All sleeved knitwear left is in large sizes.post #87 of 39112/6/13 at 10:53pmpost #88 of 39112/7/13 at 1:02ampost #89 of 39112/8/13 at 12:24am
Hmm visiting brother in ATX, casual birthday-graduation lunch. Probably more street than MC, I'll get a better pic another time (sweater weather permitting)...
The scarf is one of the Drake ones from this season - my favorite!post #90 of 39112/8/13 at 12:28amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice one man, good look. Wear in good health
- The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1629 Active Users (307 Members and 1322 Guests)
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 20 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 38 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 55 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 55 seconds ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?