Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- drops 6/26- 31 NWT Ties- Bergdorf Goodman, Breuer, Charvet, Drakes, Gitman Bros, Kiton, PRL, and... Last post on 6/10/13 at 3:09pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread - Page 9
Styleforum Top Picks
Got there around 4:30 and I was the only customer. By 5:00 I had 6 ties in hand and it was getting packed again. Was glad to be there when quiet as I had a nice conversation with the gentleman from Drake's. As of around 5:15 PM there were still a lot of ties to choose from so I feel like you won't be wasting your time if you plan on stopping by tomorrow.
Here's a pic of the tie tables:
If you take advantage of the 3 ties for $150, I think that's the best deal in town at the moment.
But I think the better deal was on knitwear - I picked up the light grey shetland crew-neck sweater (GBP 155 on the Drake site for $95) and a light brown cashmere button down vest that I don't even see offered online in that color - The Drake's fellow had the same one on though (GBP 295 for $95). I went for a medium on the vest since I plan to wear it under a SC, and I went up a size on the shetland because Sweetu was wearing the same sweater in a medium and it looked pretty snug on him and he's more like a 38 (I'm a 42).
Also picked up a red gingham dress shirt (I went up a size from 16 to 16.5 based on last year's shirt purchase and its a great fit at 1/2 neck size up).
Not as good as last year, and not sure I would fly in or anything like that, but pretty good sale all in all.
I'll try to post pics this weekend.
Some pictures of purchases from the Drake's sale at CHCM:
For more pics and ramblings regarding the sale:
- The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 27 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 18 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football League - Stylish Gentlemen is reborn - English... 31 minutes ago
- › Paul Smith jeans, NWT 32 minutes ago
- › Warning for Robinson's Shoes 40 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 42 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 44 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)