Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:09 am in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- drops 6/26- 31 NWT Ties- Bergdorf Goodman, Breuer, Charvet, Drakes, Gitman Bros, Kiton, PRL, and... Last post on 6/10/13 at 3:09pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread - Page 9
Styleforum Top Picks
Got there around 4:30 and I was the only customer. By 5:00 I had 6 ties in hand and it was getting packed again. Was glad to be there when quiet as I had a nice conversation with the gentleman from Drake's. As of around 5:15 PM there were still a lot of ties to choose from so I feel like you won't be wasting your time if you plan on stopping by tomorrow.
Here's a pic of the tie tables:
If you take advantage of the 3 ties for $150, I think that's the best deal in town at the moment.
But I think the better deal was on knitwear - I picked up the light grey shetland crew-neck sweater (GBP 155 on the Drake site for $95) and a light brown cashmere button down vest that I don't even see offered online in that color - The Drake's fellow had the same one on though (GBP 295 for $95). I went for a medium on the vest since I plan to wear it under a SC, and I went up a size on the shetland because Sweetu was wearing the same sweater in a medium and it looked pretty snug on him and he's more like a 38 (I'm a 42).
Also picked up a red gingham dress shirt (I went up a size from 16 to 16.5 based on last year's shirt purchase and its a great fit at 1/2 neck size up).
Not as good as last year, and not sure I would fly in or anything like that, but pretty good sale all in all.
I'll try to post pics this weekend.
Some pictures of purchases from the Drake's sale at CHCM:
For more pics and ramblings regarding the sale:
- The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread just now
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 38 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 43 seconds ago
- › কোন মন্তব্য নেই: Aldo vs.Mendes 2 LivE stream ufc stream pay-par -... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 minute ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...