guess ill inspect the contents of my tsb packages a bit more carefully lmao
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on 1/29/16 at 8:06am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Common Projects Thread Last post on Today at 4:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 10/3/15 at 9:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Common Projects F/W 12-13 - Page 5
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 53010/29/12 at 11:06ampost #63 of 53010/29/12 at 10:12pmQuote:
Update - worn them 3-4 times now and they're not cutting into my heels anymore at all.
That said, they're still much tighter than my other 41's (2 other pairs). 42's might have been better in the Achilles.
Anyone know if the winters would be much like these as well? I don't want to size up to 42 (my natural size US9) unless completely necessary.
While the Achilles is padded around the top edges, they're not really padded on the inside of the shoe either much like the other models I own.post #64 of 53011/8/12 at 2:40pmpost #65 of 53011/9/12 at 2:24pmpost #66 of 53011/12/12 at 12:12pmpost #67 of 53012/17/12 at 9:48pmpost #68 of 53012/17/12 at 10:29pmpost #69 of 53012/17/12 at 10:31pmpost #70 of 53012/17/12 at 11:46pmpost #71 of 53012/18/12 at 12:12ampost #72 of 53012/18/12 at 4:11ampost #73 of 53012/22/12 at 4:18pmQuote:
I think you'd be a 42. Want my winter premium blacks? Anyone know where I can find a 43? The ones I got are too small.post #74 of 53012/22/12 at 4:21pmpost #75 of 53012/22/12 at 4:25pm
- Common Projects F/W 12-13
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Currently, there are 1406 Active Users (276 Members and 1130 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › Grail suits - E Zegna Su Misura 40r - SAV fit 7 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?