www.revolveclothing.com mobile or desktop site there will be a link at the very top of the page asking you to take the survey.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Today at 10:53 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread Last post on Today at 5:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Common Projects F/W 12-13 - Page 25
Styleforum Top Pickspost #362 of 5302/7/14 at 12:28pmpost #363 of 5302/8/14 at 6:08ampost #364 of 5302/12/14 at 3:30ampost #365 of 5302/12/14 at 4:32pmpost #366 of 5302/12/14 at 4:46pmpost #367 of 5302/12/14 at 5:16pmpost #368 of 5302/12/14 at 5:38pmpost #369 of 5302/17/14 at 10:35ampost #370 of 5302/22/14 at 7:10pmpost #371 of 5302/22/14 at 10:27pmpost #372 of 5302/24/14 at 3:09amQuote:
That's too bad!
I know this has been asked so many times on every forum but the answers never make me sure: if I wear 9.5/43 in most shoes, I should get CP achilles low in 42, is that correct? Because there's this ad selling CP achilles vintage suede 43 and the seller said they're true to size. Thanks!
Edited by dan138zig - 2/24/14 at 4:19ampost #373 of 5302/24/14 at 7:24ampost #374 of 5302/24/14 at 3:54pmDo you think I can get along ok with a pair of 43? Or should i wait for someone who's selling a 42? FYI 9.5 Sperry fits pretty snug but still comfortable and 9 UK Clarks DB are pretty relaxed (about 0.5" of toe room). Now feetlot.com says that CP's sizing is the same as Clarks and 0.5 bigger than Sperry. And how often does a used pair of grey low CP put up on sale? Anyone's response is really appreciated because the auction ends in 24 hours. Thanks!
Edited by dan138zig - 2/24/14 at 6:01pm
- Common Projects F/W 12-13
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1077 Active Users (187 Members and 890 Guests)
- › True Detective Season 2 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › courier coat 3 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 10 minutes ago
- › trotsky jacket 12 minutes ago
- › pessoa jacket 17 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 19 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 19 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 20 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...