www.revolveclothing.com mobile or desktop site there will be a link at the very top of the page asking you to take the survey.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Today at 12:11 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Common Projects F/W 12-13 - Page 25
Styleforum Top Pickspost #362 of 5292/7/14 at 12:28pmpost #363 of 5292/8/14 at 6:08ampost #364 of 5292/12/14 at 3:30ampost #365 of 5292/12/14 at 4:32pmpost #366 of 5292/12/14 at 4:46pmpost #367 of 5292/12/14 at 5:16pmpost #368 of 5292/12/14 at 5:38pmpost #369 of 5292/17/14 at 10:35ampost #370 of 5292/22/14 at 7:10pmpost #371 of 5292/22/14 at 10:27pmpost #372 of 5292/24/14 at 3:09amQuote:
That's too bad!
I know this has been asked so many times on every forum but the answers never make me sure: if I wear 9.5/43 in most shoes, I should get CP achilles low in 42, is that correct? Because there's this ad selling CP achilles vintage suede 43 and the seller said they're true to size. Thanks!
Edited by dan138zig - 2/24/14 at 4:19ampost #373 of 5292/24/14 at 7:24ampost #374 of 5292/24/14 at 3:54pmDo you think I can get along ok with a pair of 43? Or should i wait for someone who's selling a 42? FYI 9.5 Sperry fits pretty snug but still comfortable and 9 UK Clarks DB are pretty relaxed (about 0.5" of toe room). Now feetlot.com says that CP's sizing is the same as Clarks and 0.5 bigger than Sperry. And how often does a used pair of grey low CP put up on sale? Anyone's response is really appreciated because the auction ends in 24 hours. Thanks!
Edited by dan138zig - 2/24/14 at 6:01pm
- Common Projects F/W 12-13
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1659 Active Users (440 Members and 1219 Guests)
- › Things that are pissing you off. 32 seconds ago
- › NYC Meet-Up Tuesday, July 21st 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › NWT Neighborhood Plaid Flannel, size small! 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Patagonia Duckbill Mesh 5 Panel 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...