Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Today at 7:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Common Projects F/W 12-13 - Page 14
Styleforum Top Pickspost #197 of 5297/17/13 at 10:59ampost #198 of 5297/19/13 at 3:00pmpost #199 of 5297/19/13 at 3:39pmpost #200 of 5297/19/13 at 6:28pmpost #201 of 5297/19/13 at 6:40pmpost #202 of 5297/20/13 at 12:33ampost #203 of 5297/20/13 at 4:12ampost #204 of 5297/20/13 at 4:28ampost #205 of 5297/25/13 at 6:00pmpost #206 of 5297/30/13 at 12:35pmpost #207 of 5297/30/13 at 12:41pmQuote:
I think it'd depend on how you like your shoes to fit. I'm an 8 in Nike, and I have both 39 and 40 in Achilles lows and mids. I normally like my shoes to have slight room, and I've found that while the 39 is perfect lengthwise, it's too perfect widthwise - as in, I'd like more room widthwise. the 40 is definitely a bit too long, but width is perfect.
hope this helped.post #208 of 5297/30/13 at 2:50pmpost #209 of 5297/30/13 at 4:33pmQuote:
lol damn, didn't think that'd offend anyone.
why don't you propose a better way to approach a question that asks how a specific model of shoe from a specific brand fits?
obviously what you said is a given, but it's possible to clarify within the given premises.
as someone who owns the Achilles, I was just trying to help someone who's clearly not very familiar with the model; I don't see anything inherently offensive or wrong about that.
- Common Projects F/W 12-13
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...