stock laces. outside look good. 30 - 40 wears at most. but the heel padding is somewhat destroyed as i wore them quite extensively with ankle socks. have put scotch tape to partially repair that
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Yesterday at 1:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Common Projects Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 4/2/16 at 9:23pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Common Projects F/W 12-13 - Page 9post #121 of 5302/24/13 at 6:52pmpost #122 of 5303/25/13 at 3:08pmpost #123 of 5304/8/13 at 9:50pmpost #124 of 5304/8/13 at 10:03pmpost #125 of 5304/9/13 at 4:37amAnd the chukkas are longer, but not wider than the achilies. A very odd fit IMO.
I have 41 in suede lows, 42 in padded achilies, and 42 in the chukkas.
However I should have bought the 41 in chukkas.
That said, they would be better length wise in 41, but perhaps too tight in width.
I also wear 8UK in most British shoes. 7.5UK in G width British shoes. And 9US in most sneakers.post #126 of 5304/9/13 at 9:14ampost #127 of 5304/9/13 at 8:44pmpost #128 of 5304/10/13 at 7:53amQuote:i think its minus 1 for the us counterpart, ie. 44 is an 11Originally Posted by computurd
I think the following is the consensus for CP sizing
Common Projects size = US Size
I am a 7US in most sneakers. tried a 40 which was too big, got a 39, fit was like a perfect size 7us for me.
That was for the achillespost #129 of 5304/11/13 at 12:43ampost #130 of 5304/11/13 at 1:39ampost #131 of 5304/11/13 at 2:27amEasily fixed
n.b: The two sizes listed next to each US size is what sizes you should really only be looking at. In general though you are most likely the size listed on the left.
If you deviate a lot from that chart. Piss off no one needs your ****ed up feet confusing everyone else.
Half sizers piss off too!
lol jokes, seriously but, Im not expert on half sizer but from what I have seen you are better off rounding UP rather than rounding down. ie if you are a 8.5us you are better off going for the corresponding 9us size and if you are a 9.5us you are better off going for the 10us equivalents
Edited by computurd - 4/11/13 at 4:45ampost #132 of 5304/11/13 at 4:21ampost #133 of 5304/11/13 at 2:20pmpost #134 of 5304/14/13 at 6:01pmpost #135 of 5304/14/13 at 6:04pm
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Currently, there are 1511 Active Users (331 Members and 1180 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Zegna Labels ID's for eBay purchasers (Graphic Intensive) 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › Corneliani suit price 6 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 7 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding