stock laces. outside look good. 30 - 40 wears at most. but the heel padding is somewhat destroyed as i wore them quite extensively with ankle socks. have put scotch tape to partially repair that
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Today at 10:53 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread Last post on Today at 9:48 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Common Projects F/W 12-13 - Page 9post #121 of 5302/24/13 at 6:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #122 of 5303/25/13 at 3:08pmpost #123 of 5304/8/13 at 9:50pmpost #124 of 5304/8/13 at 10:03pmpost #125 of 5304/9/13 at 4:37amAnd the chukkas are longer, but not wider than the achilies. A very odd fit IMO.
I have 41 in suede lows, 42 in padded achilies, and 42 in the chukkas.
However I should have bought the 41 in chukkas.
That said, they would be better length wise in 41, but perhaps too tight in width.
I also wear 8UK in most British shoes. 7.5UK in G width British shoes. And 9US in most sneakers.post #126 of 5304/9/13 at 9:14ampost #127 of 5304/9/13 at 8:44pmpost #128 of 5304/10/13 at 7:53amQuote:i think its minus 1 for the us counterpart, ie. 44 is an 11Originally Posted by computurd
I think the following is the consensus for CP sizing
Common Projects size = US Size
I am a 7US in most sneakers. tried a 40 which was too big, got a 39, fit was like a perfect size 7us for me.
That was for the achillespost #129 of 5304/11/13 at 12:43ampost #130 of 5304/11/13 at 1:39ampost #131 of 5304/11/13 at 2:27amEasily fixed
n.b: The two sizes listed next to each US size is what sizes you should really only be looking at. In general though you are most likely the size listed on the left.
If you deviate a lot from that chart. Piss off no one needs your ****ed up feet confusing everyone else.
Half sizers piss off too!
lol jokes, seriously but, Im not expert on half sizer but from what I have seen you are better off rounding UP rather than rounding down. ie if you are a 8.5us you are better off going for the corresponding 9us size and if you are a 9.5us you are better off going for the 10us equivalents
Edited by computurd - 4/11/13 at 4:45ampost #132 of 5304/11/13 at 4:21ampost #133 of 5304/11/13 at 2:20pmpost #134 of 5304/14/13 at 6:01pmpost #135 of 5304/14/13 at 6:04pm
- Common Projects F/W 12-13
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1426 Active Users (315 Members and 1111 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Diamond Engagement Ring 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › WTB: TOJ 2013 Rider - Blue Suede - Size 48 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...