So my boss does this thing every year where he goes some place on vacation, and emails us every day clues as to what city he's in. All the clues are in and we still have no idea where he could be. All we know is all the clues refer to an American city. I thought I'd throw it up here and see if anybody had any ideas...
1. (an audio attachment of La Marseillaise, the National Anthem of France)
2. "A letter atop an operator"
3. "It happened one summer evening, 64 minutes before midnight, Eastern Time"
4. "Something you bring to a duel"
5. "6 with a band"
6. "A type of line and this individual" (attached was a picture of actor Adam West)
Also, he emailed once during all this with the following message, which I think was meant to give additional clues
"Stand at attention when you listen to the clues! Think like a gentleman when you read the clues! Assuming a position of prayer would be beneficial! Do not disappoint Nathaniel Pendleton any more than you already have today!"