Related Forum Threads
- Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor Last post on 7/15/15 at 6:42am in Classic Menswear
- My First Order With Cordone 1956 Su Misura Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Bow tie advice Last post on 3/24/13 at 4:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Vanda Fine Clothing
Styleforum Top Picks
I have ties from the likes of Drakes, Hober and Cappelli; I'd put Vanda up there with them any day.
+2. Vanda's ties and pocket squares are great and Gerald and Diana are incredibly nice and run a great business.
It's worth noting, though, that their ties are not like the usual department store ties - they are beautifully made, with quite a thin lining and an "untipped" end. I like that, and so do a lot of others here on SF, but it might not be to everyone's taste.
Just pulled the trigger last week on 2 of their fall collection squares...arrived from Singapore in 3 days...absolutely fantastic. At this rate the majority of my squares are going to be Vanda very soon.
And of all the squares I wear, I am most consistently complimented on the Vanda ones.
Ordered last night the Green-White Pindots and the Burnt Chocolate Wool Crepe. As much as I love the Solid Chocolate Shantung, I had to give a little nod to functionality. Two brown ties at this early stage in my tie collection would be a little too much.
I really like Diana & Gerald's philosophy - which is incorporated into the website and their products - but most importantly, I absolutely love (from what I've seen so far) the construction, materials, finish and elegance. Beautiful, exquisite products. I was also pleasantly surprised at the price (given the exchange rate for sterling).
Now I need to scour SF for inspiration on what shirt colours work best with burnt chocolate.
I'll be able to tell you in a few days when mine arrives
- Vanda Fine Clothing
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 seconds ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 16 seconds ago
- › 9/4 PRICE DROP! BUTTERO TANINO LOW - SUEDE w/LEATHER TOE - SIZE 45 53 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 9/4 PRICE DROP! EPAULET RIVET CHINO - MOSS CORDUROY - SIZE 38 BNWT! 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015