Related Forum Threads
- Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor Last post on 1/29/15 at 3:08pm in Classic Menswear
- My First Order With Cordone 1956 Su Misura Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Bow tie advice Last post on 3/24/13 at 4:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on Today at 2:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Vanda Fine Clothing
Styleforum Top Picks
I have ties from the likes of Drakes, Hober and Cappelli; I'd put Vanda up there with them any day.
+2. Vanda's ties and pocket squares are great and Gerald and Diana are incredibly nice and run a great business.
It's worth noting, though, that their ties are not like the usual department store ties - they are beautifully made, with quite a thin lining and an "untipped" end. I like that, and so do a lot of others here on SF, but it might not be to everyone's taste.
Just pulled the trigger last week on 2 of their fall collection squares...arrived from Singapore in 3 days...absolutely fantastic. At this rate the majority of my squares are going to be Vanda very soon.
And of all the squares I wear, I am most consistently complimented on the Vanda ones.
Ordered last night the Green-White Pindots and the Burnt Chocolate Wool Crepe. As much as I love the Solid Chocolate Shantung, I had to give a little nod to functionality. Two brown ties at this early stage in my tie collection would be a little too much.
I really like Diana & Gerald's philosophy - which is incorporated into the website and their products - but most importantly, I absolutely love (from what I've seen so far) the construction, materials, finish and elegance. Beautiful, exquisite products. I was also pleasantly surprised at the price (given the exchange rate for sterling).
Now I need to scour SF for inspiration on what shirt colours work best with burnt chocolate.
I'll be able to tell you in a few days when mine arrives
- Vanda Fine Clothing
Styleforum Top Picks
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Premium T-shirts shipped to your door every month 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...