Related Forum Threads
- Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor Last post on 4/25/15 at 9:47am in Classic Menswear
- My First Order With Cordone 1956 Su Misura Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Bow tie advice Last post on 3/24/13 at 4:38pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 5:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- Gallery Contest - Classic menswear scorekeeper thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Vanda Fine Clothing
Styleforum Top Picks
I have ties from the likes of Drakes, Hober and Cappelli; I'd put Vanda up there with them any day.
+2. Vanda's ties and pocket squares are great and Gerald and Diana are incredibly nice and run a great business.
It's worth noting, though, that their ties are not like the usual department store ties - they are beautifully made, with quite a thin lining and an "untipped" end. I like that, and so do a lot of others here on SF, but it might not be to everyone's taste.
Just pulled the trigger last week on 2 of their fall collection squares...arrived from Singapore in 3 days...absolutely fantastic. At this rate the majority of my squares are going to be Vanda very soon.
And of all the squares I wear, I am most consistently complimented on the Vanda ones.
Ordered last night the Green-White Pindots and the Burnt Chocolate Wool Crepe. As much as I love the Solid Chocolate Shantung, I had to give a little nod to functionality. Two brown ties at this early stage in my tie collection would be a little too much.
I really like Diana & Gerald's philosophy - which is incorporated into the website and their products - but most importantly, I absolutely love (from what I've seen so far) the construction, materials, finish and elegance. Beautiful, exquisite products. I was also pleasantly surprised at the price (given the exchange rate for sterling).
Now I need to scour SF for inspiration on what shirt colours work best with burnt chocolate.
I'll be able to tell you in a few days when mine arrives
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Alternatives To Diets �� Health Diets 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › MLB™!!~Lightning vs Red Wings live streaming 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...