I just bought a bright yellow blazer wich came with a light bricky red/orange handkerchief. I was thinking about wearing it with white pants but i'm not sure about the shirt/handkerchief combination. Maby a dark purple shirt with what handkerchief? Or a black shirt? I need suggestions preferably with pictures and also if I should go with black or brown shoes. Thankis
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
What color shirt and handkerchief would go with a yellow blazer?post #1 of 329/5/12 at 7:18amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 329/5/12 at 9:14ampost #3 of 329/5/12 at 9:36ampost #4 of 329/5/12 at 11:43amThread Starter
Here's a photo to help things out. The hankie came with the blazer but i'm not sure if it goes well with a black shirt. I like the black shirt combination and I must say that I'm gonna wear this outfit at a night party. So is ok the black shirt? Should I get a different handkerchief?post #5 of 329/5/12 at 11:45ampost #6 of 329/5/12 at 12:06pmThread Starterpost #7 of 329/5/12 at 12:19pmpost #8 of 329/5/12 at 12:28pmpost #9 of 329/5/12 at 12:45pmThread Starterpost #10 of 329/5/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
well, in short, you don't want to end up looking like this:
In general, the whole ensemble you have looks garish, in that you are going out of your way to wear pieces that are designed to simply attract attention in the douchey sort of "hey, look at my yellow jacket and white pants!" kind of way. But if that's what you're going for, I'm sure you will get noticed and people will compliment you on your interesting style.post #11 of 329/5/12 at 1:07pmThread Starterpost #12 of 329/5/12 at 1:19pmThe outfit is beyond saving no matter what color pants you wear IMHO, and wearing it to a night club doesn't make the ensemble any better. It sounds like you are wearing it to attract attention, so I guess just stick with the white pants.
Just to help you out before you are beaten senseless by some other forvmites that happen to see your picture - this Forum is geared towards clasically tailored men's clothing, of which you have none in your picture. Maybe try the Streetwear & Denim sub-forum? Although I'm guessing they won't take it any easier on you. Best of luck.post #13 of 329/5/12 at 1:28pmThread Starterpost #14 of 329/5/12 at 1:30pm
- What color shirt and handkerchief would go with a yellow blazer?
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Button Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › GUABELLO ESQUIRE SILK LINEN BLEND BLAZER FOR BERNIE'S 14 minutes ago
- › Random Anime thoughts. 16 minutes ago
- › P Johnson MTM 16 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...