I just bought a bright yellow blazer wich came with a light bricky red/orange handkerchief. I was thinking about wearing it with white pants but i'm not sure about the shirt/handkerchief combination. Maby a dark purple shirt with what handkerchief? Or a black shirt? I need suggestions preferably with pictures and also if I should go with black or brown shoes. Thankis
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:06 am in Classic Menswear
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 12:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- High Schooler looking for a classier look Last post on 8/2/12 at 2:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Which color pants with a dark gray sport coat? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
What color shirt and handkerchief would go with a yellow blazer?
Styleforum Top Picks
Here's a photo to help things out. The hankie came with the blazer but i'm not sure if it goes well with a black shirt. I like the black shirt combination and I must say that I'm gonna wear this outfit at a night party. So is ok the black shirt? Should I get a different handkerchief?
Untitled-12.jpg 958k .jpg file
well, in short, you don't want to end up looking like this:
In general, the whole ensemble you have looks garish, in that you are going out of your way to wear pieces that are designed to simply attract attention in the douchey sort of "hey, look at my yellow jacket and white pants!" kind of way. But if that's what you're going for, I'm sure you will get noticed and people will compliment you on your interesting style.
Just to help you out before you are beaten senseless by some other forvmites that happen to see your picture - this Forum is geared towards clasically tailored men's clothing, of which you have none in your picture. Maybe try the Streetwear & Denim sub-forum? Although I'm guessing they won't take it any easier on you. Best of luck.
- What color shirt and handkerchief would go with a yellow blazer?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › PRL Singleton Penny Loafers NIB 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 6 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...