I just bought a bright yellow blazer wich came with a light bricky red/orange handkerchief. I was thinking about wearing it with white pants but i'm not sure about the shirt/handkerchief combination. Maby a dark purple shirt with what handkerchief? Or a black shirt? I need suggestions preferably with pictures and also if I should go with black or brown shoes. Thankis
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- High Schooler looking for a classier look Last post on 8/2/12 at 2:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Which color pants with a dark gray sport coat? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- I know this should be basic...but what color shoes/belt with this sport coat/pants combo? Last post on 7/18/12 at 8:54pm in Classic Menswear
- wings+horns F/W 2012 Last post on 9/16/13 at 6:46am in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
What color shirt and handkerchief would go with a yellow blazer?
Here's a photo to help things out. The hankie came with the blazer but i'm not sure if it goes well with a black shirt. I like the black shirt combination and I must say that I'm gonna wear this outfit at a night party. So is ok the black shirt? Should I get a different handkerchief?
Untitled-12.jpg 958k .jpg file
well, in short, you don't want to end up looking like this:
In general, the whole ensemble you have looks garish, in that you are going out of your way to wear pieces that are designed to simply attract attention in the douchey sort of "hey, look at my yellow jacket and white pants!" kind of way. But if that's what you're going for, I'm sure you will get noticed and people will compliment you on your interesting style.
Just to help you out before you are beaten senseless by some other forvmites that happen to see your picture - this Forum is geared towards clasically tailored men's clothing, of which you have none in your picture. Maybe try the Streetwear & Denim sub-forum? Although I'm guessing they won't take it any easier on you. Best of luck.
- What color shirt and handkerchief would go with a yellow blazer?
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › today <>wAtCh Miami (FL) vs Louisville Live streaming Ncaa College... 1 minute ago
- › *** OTHER/shop London - Official Affiliate Thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › What are some tie colors that go well with a chocolate brown suit... 11 minutes ago
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)