or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds BOOTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES. NEWLY ARRIVED Odenwald, Sturgis, Knightsbridge, Dalton, Long Branch, Bellvue, Cronmok
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds BOOTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES. NEWLY... - Page 4

post #46 of 196
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtree00 View Post

PM sent
Received
post #47 of 196
Pm sent
post #48 of 196

Sending PM momentarily. New guy on the SF.
 

post #49 of 196
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn2 View Post

Pm sent

Received
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcademicDandy View Post

Sending PM momentarily. New guy on the SF.

 
Received
post #50 of 196
PM'ed
post #51 of 196
Interested in

Dalton

Walnut Calf, Chocolate Brown Calf

And Ashbury

Tan

these will be my first purchase of allen edmonds boots [wide feet sz 10.5 in clark desertboots] so pricing and sizing info would be appreciated whenever you can send the pm!
post #52 of 196
PM sent.
post #53 of 196

Maybe it's just my browser on my phone but I don't see any prices in the thread.  Are they all $195?

 

Thanks

post #54 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT666GT View Post

Maybe it's just my browser on my phone but I don't see any prices in the thread.  Are they all $195?

Thanks

not just your phone on my computer and thats what i'm getting to, just as curious as you lol

thanks in advance.
post #55 of 196
Payment sent for the Dalton Walnut boots. Can't wait till they arrive.
post #56 of 196
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngredient View Post

PM'ed

received
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsNyke View Post

Interested in
Dalton
Walnut Calf, Chocolate Brown Calf
And Ashbury
Tan
these will be my first purchase of allen edmonds boots [wide feet sz 10.5 in clark desertboots] so pricing and sizing info would be appreciated whenever you can send the pm!

PM sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene_Lahm View Post

PM sent.
received

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT666GT View Post

Maybe it's just my browser on my phone but I don't see any prices in the thread.  Are they all $195?

Thanks
PM sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsNyke View Post

not just your phone on my computer and thats what i'm getting to, just as curious as you lol
thanks in advance.

pm sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene_Lahm View Post

Payment sent for the Dalton Walnut boots. Can't wait till they arrive.

thank you! nod[1].gif
post #57 of 196
Very interested in some walnut dalton boots, are they also $195 + 4% + $15 ship = $218?

tia
post #58 of 196
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

Very interested in some walnut dalton boots, are they also $195 + 4% + $15 ship = $218?
tia
PM sent
post #59 of 196

Longtime lurker; first time poster.

 

I'm very interested in:

 

  1. Dalton (walnut)
  2. Long Branch (dark brown grain)
  3. Bayfield (brown Chromexcel)

 

Especially 2 and 3. Please let me know.

 

Thanks!

post #60 of 196
Been a member for a while, but haven't posted!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds BOOTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES. NEWLY ARRIVED Odenwald, Sturgis, Knightsbridge, Dalton, Long Branch, Bellvue, Cronmok