Black,Brown or white?
Related Forum Threads
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Best stuff for spring and summer? Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- What To Wear With Linen Pants Last post on 7/22/11 at 10:18am in Streetwear and Denim
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- . Last post on 3/19/14 at 3:59pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
what shoes color to wear with khaki pants and light blue shirt?
Styleforum Top Picks
Whatever you want - if they seem out of place when you look at them then don't wear them. The style of the shoe is more important than the colour, black shoes can work but it would need to be a suitably informal style of shoe to work against the formal colour. It also depends on the situation in which you are wearing them - semi-formal/smart-casual/everyday.
In ascending order of formality I'd wear white sneakers, then some form of brogue/blucher, then some form of monkstrap but I wouldn't wear oxfords with chinos.
Look through the archives of this blog - http://mostexerent.tumblr.com/ - he has a brilliant grasp of how to dress for different occasions, it should answer any worries you have.
- what shoes color to wear with khaki pants and light blue shirt?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 53 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 58 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 4 minutes ago
- › Viccel.com socks 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)