I know this is probably a long shot, but can anyone recommend a good tailor in Dubai? I'm not so much concerned with price as I am will skill. I need someone who can take in jacket waists, adjust sleeves, etc. with an able hand.
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 9/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Gallery Contest - Classic menswear scorekeeper thread. Last post on 5/12/15 at 6:23am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 23, 2015 Last post on 3/31/15 at 11:00am in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Good Tailor in Dubai?post #1 of 119/2/12 at 1:59amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 119/2/12 at 4:32ampost #3 of 119/2/12 at 4:38amThread Starterpost #4 of 119/2/12 at 4:57ampost #5 of 119/2/12 at 4:59amThread Starterpost #6 of 119/2/12 at 5:04amThere are not good tailors in Dubai.
If money is not an issue please go and see Logsdail in Al Quoz (just beside Spinneys warehouse in the 3rd interchange)
However he is not a Dubai based tailor, although he is a shop in Dubai..post #7 of 119/2/12 at 5:10amThread Starterpost #8 of 119/2/12 at 10:32ampost #9 of 119/2/12 at 11:07am
Two I recommend :
One is Parmar Tailors in Bur Dubai and DIFC.
One is called saville row tailors in JBR.. I dislike they used the name but the chief cutter did in fact learn there and has numerous stories to tell.
If you want to get screwed cost wise but want a nice "white man" experience you go to the tailor in Jumeira Beach Hotel. Personally I cant stand it but some like it.
The trouble for expats is that a lot of the tailoring is geared towards Middle Eastern and Indian styles.. but there are some great deals such as a nice made to measure for
about 500$post #10 of 119/2/12 at 11:37am
- Good Tailor in Dubai?
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 40 seconds ago
- › scared to de-nim 40 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply fits great, reason to go full canvas? 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan