I know this is probably a long shot, but can anyone recommend a good tailor in Dubai? I'm not so much concerned with price as I am will skill. I need someone who can take in jacket waists, adjust sleeves, etc. with an able hand.
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 9/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on Today at 11:53 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 11:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Good Tailor in Dubai?post #1 of 119/2/12 at 1:59amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 119/2/12 at 4:32ampost #3 of 119/2/12 at 4:38amThread Starterpost #4 of 119/2/12 at 4:57ampost #5 of 119/2/12 at 4:59amThread Starterpost #6 of 119/2/12 at 5:04amThere are not good tailors in Dubai.
If money is not an issue please go and see Logsdail in Al Quoz (just beside Spinneys warehouse in the 3rd interchange)
However he is not a Dubai based tailor, although he is a shop in Dubai..post #7 of 119/2/12 at 5:10amThread Starterpost #8 of 119/2/12 at 10:32ampost #9 of 119/2/12 at 11:07am
Two I recommend :
One is Parmar Tailors in Bur Dubai and DIFC.
One is called saville row tailors in JBR.. I dislike they used the name but the chief cutter did in fact learn there and has numerous stories to tell.
If you want to get screwed cost wise but want a nice "white man" experience you go to the tailor in Jumeira Beach Hotel. Personally I cant stand it but some like it.
The trouble for expats is that a lot of the tailoring is geared towards Middle Eastern and Indian styles.. but there are some great deals such as a nice made to measure for
about 500$post #10 of 119/2/12 at 11:37am
- Good Tailor in Dubai?
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 6 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...