I know this is probably a long shot, but can anyone recommend a good tailor in Dubai? I'm not so much concerned with price as I am will skill. I need someone who can take in jacket waists, adjust sleeves, etc. with an able hand.
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 9/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 19th February 2016 The Green Tie Challenge! Last post on 2/23/16 at 10:32pm in Classic Menswear
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS Last post on 12/5/15 at 11:54am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- GREY/GRAY FRIDAY CHALLENGE 30th October 2015 Last post on 11/4/15 at 4:27am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on Today at 5:32 am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Good Tailor in Dubai?post #1 of 129/2/12 at 1:59amThread Starterpost #2 of 129/2/12 at 4:32ampost #3 of 129/2/12 at 4:38amThread Starterpost #4 of 129/2/12 at 4:57ampost #5 of 129/2/12 at 4:59amThread Starterpost #6 of 129/2/12 at 5:04amThere are not good tailors in Dubai.
If money is not an issue please go and see Logsdail in Al Quoz (just beside Spinneys warehouse in the 3rd interchange)
However he is not a Dubai based tailor, although he is a shop in Dubai..post #7 of 129/2/12 at 5:10amThread Starterpost #8 of 129/2/12 at 10:32ampost #9 of 129/2/12 at 11:07am
Two I recommend :
One is Parmar Tailors in Bur Dubai and DIFC.
One is called saville row tailors in JBR.. I dislike they used the name but the chief cutter did in fact learn there and has numerous stories to tell.
If you want to get screwed cost wise but want a nice "white man" experience you go to the tailor in Jumeira Beach Hotel. Personally I cant stand it but some like it.
The trouble for expats is that a lot of the tailoring is geared towards Middle Eastern and Indian styles.. but there are some great deals such as a nice made to measure for
about 500$post #10 of 129/2/12 at 11:37ampost #11 of 1210/4/13 at 3:48pmpost #12 of 128/21/16 at 4:03am
Rebekah’s Bespoke Tailoring JVC is committed to providing fine and exclusive, unique, made to measure pieces of apparel, crafted through careful and meticulous tailoring. Our services and craftsmanship brings to life your personal style, giving expression to your creativity and identity. We also do alterations.
We invite you to visit our store and browse through some of our creations. We’d love to welcome you, serve you and ‘make your dream design, a reality!’
We are located in Retail 9, Plaza Residence, Jumeirah Village Circle.
Contact number 045577380 / 0522369844
Saturday to Thursday 10am - 9pm
Friday 2pm - 10pm
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 13 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 14 minutes ago
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 16 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Cartier vs Omega 20 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...