Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I committed suit StyleForum blasphemy today.... Last post on 9/18/12 at 12:46pm in Classic Menswear
- interview on monday - don't have a suit Last post on 6/25/12 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Are there any brands, clothiers, or retailers, that cater to the short (5'8"/1.70m)... Last post on 9/23/14 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:42 am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Banana Republic's "Tailored" fit jackets are woefully undertailored.post #1 of 538/30/12 at 7:24pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 538/30/12 at 7:31pmpost #3 of 538/30/12 at 7:35pmThread Starterpost #4 of 538/30/12 at 8:31pmpost #5 of 538/30/12 at 8:34pmpost #6 of 538/30/12 at 10:43pmpost #7 of 538/30/12 at 11:41pmpost #8 of 538/31/12 at 12:59ampost #9 of 538/31/12 at 1:45ampost #10 of 538/31/12 at 4:29am
I noticed this recently too... those website pics look like they were thrown together in about 5 minutes.
I did try on one of the Monogram (I think?) jackets... it's whichever one is the slimmest/highest armholes. It looked pretty nice, the one I tried that was right for my shoulders was actually a little too snug for my midriff when I buttoned it. Unbuttoned it looked pretty nice, and I liked how the pants fit.post #11 of 538/31/12 at 6:08ampost #12 of 538/31/12 at 6:13ampost #13 of 538/31/12 at 6:27amI think the problem is either that the models are super tiny or that they are wearing the wrong size jacket - either way it's a travesty and these pictures should never end up on their website. Here's a pic of a BR Tailored fit jacket, and the only thing my tailor did was nip the waist a tad.post #14 of 538/31/12 at 1:07pmpost #15 of 539/2/12 at 2:17am
like your style the casual wear everday...
Quote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
I think the problem is either that the models are super tiny or that they are wearing the wrong size jacket - either way it's a travesty and these pictures should never end up on their website. Here's a pic of a BR Tailored fit jacket, and the only thing my tailor did was nip the waist a tad.
- Banana Republic's "Tailored" fit jackets are woefully undertailored.
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 9 minutes ago
- › TOJ Navy Calf Minimalist Double Rider 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...