Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I committed suit StyleForum blasphemy today.... Last post on 9/18/12 at 12:46pm in Classic Menswear
- interview on monday - don't have a suit Last post on 6/25/12 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 6:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Banana Republic's "Tailored" fit jackets are woefully undertailored.post #1 of 538/30/12 at 7:24pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 538/30/12 at 7:31pmpost #3 of 538/30/12 at 7:35pmThread Starterpost #4 of 538/30/12 at 8:31pmpost #5 of 538/30/12 at 8:34pmpost #6 of 538/30/12 at 10:43pmpost #7 of 538/30/12 at 11:41pmpost #8 of 538/31/12 at 12:59ampost #9 of 538/31/12 at 1:45ampost #10 of 538/31/12 at 4:29am
I noticed this recently too... those website pics look like they were thrown together in about 5 minutes.
I did try on one of the Monogram (I think?) jackets... it's whichever one is the slimmest/highest armholes. It looked pretty nice, the one I tried that was right for my shoulders was actually a little too snug for my midriff when I buttoned it. Unbuttoned it looked pretty nice, and I liked how the pants fit.post #11 of 538/31/12 at 6:08ampost #12 of 538/31/12 at 6:13ampost #13 of 538/31/12 at 6:27amI think the problem is either that the models are super tiny or that they are wearing the wrong size jacket - either way it's a travesty and these pictures should never end up on their website. Here's a pic of a BR Tailored fit jacket, and the only thing my tailor did was nip the waist a tad.post #14 of 538/31/12 at 1:07pmpost #15 of 539/2/12 at 2:17am
like your style the casual wear everday...
Quote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
I think the problem is either that the models are super tiny or that they are wearing the wrong size jacket - either way it's a travesty and these pictures should never end up on their website. Here's a pic of a BR Tailored fit jacket, and the only thing my tailor did was nip the waist a tad.
- Banana Republic's "Tailored" fit jackets are woefully undertailored.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 28 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen 12D... 29 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...