Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I committed suit StyleForum blasphemy today.... Last post on 9/18/12 at 12:46pm in Classic Menswear
- interview on monday - don't have a suit Last post on 6/25/12 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on Yesterday at 7:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Banana Republic's "Tailored" fit jackets are woefully undertailored.post #1 of 538/30/12 at 7:24pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 538/30/12 at 7:31pmpost #3 of 538/30/12 at 7:35pmThread Starterpost #4 of 538/30/12 at 8:31pmpost #5 of 538/30/12 at 8:34pmpost #6 of 538/30/12 at 10:43pmpost #7 of 538/30/12 at 11:41pmpost #8 of 538/31/12 at 12:59ampost #9 of 538/31/12 at 1:45ampost #10 of 538/31/12 at 4:29am
I noticed this recently too... those website pics look like they were thrown together in about 5 minutes.
I did try on one of the Monogram (I think?) jackets... it's whichever one is the slimmest/highest armholes. It looked pretty nice, the one I tried that was right for my shoulders was actually a little too snug for my midriff when I buttoned it. Unbuttoned it looked pretty nice, and I liked how the pants fit.post #11 of 538/31/12 at 6:08ampost #12 of 538/31/12 at 6:13ampost #13 of 538/31/12 at 6:27amI think the problem is either that the models are super tiny or that they are wearing the wrong size jacket - either way it's a travesty and these pictures should never end up on their website. Here's a pic of a BR Tailored fit jacket, and the only thing my tailor did was nip the waist a tad.post #14 of 538/31/12 at 1:07pmpost #15 of 539/2/12 at 2:17am
like your style the casual wear everday...
Quote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
I think the problem is either that the models are super tiny or that they are wearing the wrong size jacket - either way it's a travesty and these pictures should never end up on their website. Here's a pic of a BR Tailored fit jacket, and the only thing my tailor did was nip the waist a tad.
- Banana Republic's "Tailored" fit jackets are woefully undertailored.
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 14 minutes ago
- › NIB Shoes from John Lobb and Gaziano & Girling - Sizes 9.5-10 UK... 15 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 19 minutes ago
- › BNWOT unworn Epaulet sz 28/29 pants NOW FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING 21 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 25 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 28 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...