or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Best of WAYWN contest - Round 1 - vote now
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best of WAYWN contest - Round 1 - vote now - Page 5

post #61 of 75
1 vote Lowrey. Fresh.
post #62 of 75
Jason. I want to age as well as the man.
post #63 of 75
Thread Starter 
Finito.

By a significant margin (i.e. no count required,) the Saucemaster takes the inaugural "Best 'What Are You Wearing Now" outfit prize". Sauce took the lead early on. In the second day of voting, lowrey made surge to narrow the gap. Sauce proved himself a fourth quarter clutch player, however, and gave himself a little breathing space as the voting finished.

A good contest. More like the Heat/Mavs final of last year, less like the Lakers beating on the hapless Nets a few years before that.

Sauce, Peasant will contact you re. your prize. I will ask j. to change your status to "Big winner" until the next contest.

Keep on posting your outfits, guys. The second round is already underway, and closes not this Sunday, but the next, at midnight.
post #64 of 75
i, for one, rule the outcome to be fair and just secondly, i congratulate the runners up thirdly...
post #65 of 75
diddy... you know if you post a pic where we can see you you will win... EG here is like dior at sufu... or ccp at secretfuture
post #66 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
diddy... you know if you post a pic where we can see you you will win... EG here is like dior at sufu... or ccp at secretfuture

hahaha for reals
post #67 of 75
i am out of wayw fits----i would just be repeating previous outfits in slight permutations
post #68 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
i am out of wayw fits----i would just be repeating previous outfits in slight permutations
me too, but it doesnt stop me from posting
post #69 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
i am out of wayw fits----i would just be repeating previous outfits in slight permutations

I feel the same way dude.
post #70 of 75
come on... its what are you wearingnow, not what are you wearing that youve never worn before and put a picture up on the internet because its so fresh...

waywtynwbapapuotibisf =/= waywn
post #71 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Finito.

By a significant margin (i.e. no count required,) the Saucemaster takes the inaugural "Best 'What Are You Wearing Now" outfit prize". Sauce took the lead early on. In the second day of voting, lowrey made surge to narrow the gap. Sauce proved himself a fourth quarter clutch player, however, and gave himself a little breathing space as the voting finished.



Quote:
A good contest. More like the Heat/Mavs final of last year, less like the Lakers beating on the hapless Nets a few years before that.



Lowrey scared me last night, though. My lead was steadily narrowing....

I'd like to thank God, and the Academy.

More seriously, that was really fun, and I'm pretty sure that GS and lowrey will more than take their share in future contests. In the meantime, I gotta work on stepping up the game to see if I can repeat....
post #72 of 75
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
diddy... you know if you post a pic where we can see you you will win... EG here is like dior at sufu... or ccp at secretfuture

Hmmm... it would be a toss up between DDML, timpoblete and Digital Denim then. DDML and timpoblete have more pieces, but DD has gone the extra step and tailored his fits.
post #73 of 75
saucer i hate to say i told you so... i TOLD you so!
post #74 of 75
Congrats Sauce! Now you can buy me a birthday present.
post #75 of 75
congrats to the winner, sauce

and although i didn't enter and likely never will, many many thanks to brian and karissa at peasant for sponsoring this and to fok for all his hard work
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Best of WAYWN contest - Round 1 - vote now